New pup. Thanks Jacob evo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waited a good while for a pup out of Jacobs dog troy and finally picked this little bitch pup up last week.  Troy is bred out of razor (Charlie x foxy. X Smokey dancer) and derrie ( Merlin and ev

She turned 6 months last week and is really starting to find her feet now, a touch over 23" tts and right solid lump. Had a few blips on the way, mainly being lulled in to a false sense of security wi

She's jabbed up now and we are off! Bold as brass and nothing fazes her. First proper walk tonight. Met a few folk, chased a cyclist and messed around doing a few retrieves with rabbit skin dummy. Cou

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

She's jabbed up now and we are off! Bold as brass and nothing fazes her. First proper walk tonight. Met a few folk, chased a cyclist and messed around doing a few retrieves with rabbit skin dummy. Couldn't be happier with her so far... I'm sure she will become a pain in the arse shortly but so far so good ??

20180803_000615.jpg

20180802_212546.jpg

• Like 10
  • 1 month later...

Nothing much to report so far. Doing as a pup should; diamond when we are out together, put one of the older dogs with her and I may aswell not be there ? basic training is going well, recalls and sits to the whistle, not a bother in the house or the kennel, been around some tame and some bloody wild sheep and not batted an eyelid so far... I'm sure that will come! Couple of pics taken last week, growing well, 16 weeks (ish) ?

Screenshot_20180911-013055_Gallery.jpg

20180902_184619.jpg

Edited by goshawking719
  • Like 6

nice pram adam. ? . blonde 2 fook me sanky does struggle finding original names.?.good luck with the pup gosh.

should have some fun with it im sure .it's a bit ugly but I suppose looks don't really matter in the running game.dre was born a ugly fooker too.and he could fill a bag anywhere in the country.lol.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

She turned 6 months last week and is really starting to find her feet now, a touch over 23" tts and right solid lump. Had a few blips on the way, mainly being lulled in to a false sense of security with stock breaking once she realised it was fun to chase stuff? 

Anyway back on track now, brilliant recall and does all the basics, jumps low fences, finds her way over most dry stone walls etc and touch wood... stock broke.

Really enjoying just going out and mooching about with her watching her learn the job and develop. Few pics from today ?

DSC_0590.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0598.JPG

DSC_0607.JPG

• Like 11
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to post on this old one, wow!! It’s like a mini Derrie and Dre!

still miss the old girl after having her PTS around a year ago, best all rounder this way for many a year and I know her litter brother Dre was the same!

all the best mate and keep us updated with pics