New pup. Thanks Jacob evo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waited a good while for a pup out of Jacobs dog troy and finally picked this little bitch pup up last week.  Troy is bred out of razor (Charlie x foxy. X Smokey dancer) and derrie ( Merlin and ev

She turned 6 months last week and is really starting to find her feet now, a touch over 23" tts and right solid lump. Had a few blips on the way, mainly being lulled in to a false sense of security wi

She's jabbed up now and we are off! Bold as brass and nothing fazes her. First proper walk tonight. Met a few folk, chased a cyclist and messed around doing a few retrieves with rabbit skin dummy. Cou

Posted Images

nice pup that , should make good pot filler with her breeding , will it be just lamping now, if your not into the day stuff no more ? ive always thought   that,  these type dogs make good lampers if started  on this job 1st .

4 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Thanks. I plan on showing her a bit of everything day and night once she's old enough. She seems a bright little thing and has no fear of anything, already trying to boss the older dogs ?

IMG-20180708-WA0015.jpg

Nice selection of dogs and good luck with your pup 

3 hours ago, Str said:

What breeds are in the dogs make up,I am asking this because of his pendulum ears like a Labrador? Nice pup looks well reared.

? .................... ? ........... sorry, couldn't help mysef lol.

Did you mean 'pendulous' years mate? Could've been worse though, she might've had feathery pendulum ears! ? lol. No harm meant mate ?

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? .................... ? ........... sorry, couldn't help mysef lol.

Did you mean 'pendulous' years mate? Could've been worse though, she might've had feathery pendulum ears! ? lol. No harm meant mate ?

Your right shaaark it looked right when I typed it lol, they are shaped like a Labrador  though.?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, goshawking719 said:

Cheers lads. Jacob has done on a top job rearing them, all in immaculate condition it was a hard job choosing, changed my mind a dozen times ?

Bit of Labrador might help with the retrieving job ??

Fair play, they do look very nice pups ?