Wet behind the ears

That is a sad old tale fellah...:yes:

We all learn from our mistakes,..its part of life...

My advice to you would be, take a deep breath, get your enthusiasm back on track, then,..get back on the trail for a good honest pup... 

They are definitely out there, alongside a multitude of good honest breeders...

Keep at it, all the best, Phil.?

• Like 6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a sad old tale fellah... We all learn from our mistakes,..its part of life... My advice to you would be, take a deep breath, get your enthusiasm back on track, then,..get back on the

He's just going 13 he's wanted us to get 1 for a while but he's had to prove himself 1st that hes going to be responsable which he has done been getting up before school to walk the dog(family pet) co

All 3 of my children have their 'own' dogs

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

They would have been some stronger words said but had my lad with me and he was gutted be his 1st dog that we'll do together he used to come out and do a bit of ferreting but was a bit young to go lamping etc.think were decided to go the route of a 5/8 3/8 collie grey now 

From hankooks like

21 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

They would have been some stronger words said but had my lad with me and he was gutted be his 1st dog that we'll do together he used to come out and do a bit of ferreting but was a bit young to go lamping etc.think were decided to go the route of a 5/8 3/8 collie grey 

Edited by Black neck
Dp

I think so to be honest I know the man gets slated and know why but I've had a couple off him and they've been good dogs.my last was a 3/4 out of either luke or John I think and he was a cracking dog a real speed machine.I fancied something a little different and like the wheaton x''s but think I'll stick with the collie grey now and my lad wants another merle and with the time and effort put into it hopefully it will turn out OK 

• Like 3

My first was a cracker at his job, second was an average all-rounder, 

There's worse out there, as you know. Good look with getting the right pup, sounds like your a sensible fella. ATB

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, dytkos said:

My first was a cracker at his job, second was an average all-rounder, 

There's worse out there, as you know. Good look with getting the right pup, sounds like your a sensible fella. ATB

Cheers, D.

Cheers I've just booked a 3 week holiday for beginning of October then I shall be waiting for a 5/8 3/8 out of the dog rippie eudine from hancock's I think it's a new dog so hopefully I'll be able to get a pup out of him in the near future.hopefully make a decent dog theyll be enough work for him that's for sure.what cross did you have pal

Edited by Councilestatekid
2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

They would have been some stronger words said but had my lad with me and he was gutted be his 1st dog that we'll do together he used to come out and do a bit of ferreting but was a bit young to go lamping etc.think were decided to go the route of a 5/8 3/8 collie grey now 

How old is your son its nice that he want to get into the dogs like

He's just going 13 he's wanted us to get 1 for a while but he's had to prove himself 1st that hes going to be responsable which he has done been getting up before school to walk the dog(family pet) coming home after school and walking it etc.I think it will also spark the intrest in his brother aswel who's a year younger.I think it's good he wants to get into the dogs gives them a bit of responsibility and also gets me back into it

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Cheers I've just booked a 3 week holiday for beginning of October then I shall be waiting for a 5/8 3/8 out of the dog rippie eudine from hancock's I think it's a new dog so hopefully I'll be able to get a pup out of him in the near future.hopefully make a decent dog theyll be enough work for him that's for sure.what cross did you have pal

First was a dog from Richard Jones, quarter beardie, quarter border over a grey, second was a 3/4 grey quarter collie bitch, can't mind the sire ATM.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

If your traveling try and get to know the fella first before you set off if there decent they will keep you up dated on how the pups are. I drove 4.5 hours up to poxon to pick up my pup never met him before but he was continuously giving me up dates and answered all my questions I had pics sent of sire dam and pups and I wasn't disappointed. Also got stuck in traffic most the way back on the m5 took around 6 hours to get back but all well worth the trip and met a  genuine nice fella aswell ?

• Like 4