Who is America

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When he's interviewing that copper and ask's '' does class A guarantee top quality gear'' or ''my mate dave done a pill and thought he could fly and was seeing weird things but the kids on the school

Sasha baron cohens new tv prog on showtime over here. he dupes a fair few republican yanks in the first one fckn funny in places   anyone else caught it yet?  

i am surrounded by the dumb fckrs

5 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Apparently, he managed to blag interviews with Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney too!

I guess fact checking is a dying art when his production companies can get through to them!

The conservative canucks arent liking him taking the piss out of palin by being disguisec as a war veteran 

no sense of fckn humour, they just dont get it

51 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

The conservative canucks arent liking him taking the piss out of palin by being disguisec as a war veteran 

no sense of fckn humour, they just dont get it

What a bunch of easily offended snowflakes ;)

Who Is America is airing on Channel 4 in the UK for those who want to watch it. First episode should be available on All 4 already :thumbs:

watched it last night....funny yet shocking I actualy thought it cant be real .....that fella wanting toddlers having guns...wtf.....

and that ex con ....lol... that was a Charles Bronson character if ever I sore one.....when he got the art woman to cut of some pubes there and then for his art....jesus

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

watched it last night....funny yet shocking I actualy thought it cant be real .....that fella wanting toddlers having guns...wtf.....

and that ex con ....lol... that was a Charles Bronson character if ever I sore one.....when he got the art woman to cut of some pubes there and then for his art....jesus

You could tell even he couldn't believe she was actually doing it :laugh:

He is a very very clever man and he gets supposedly the most intelligent of people to do and say the most ridiculous things .... that senator that was  obviously reading off an autocue about kids with guns naming pop stars without even knowing "Rita ora " lol ......

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

His early stuff as ali g was the best.

Ali G was supposedly the reason Staines changed its name to Staines upon thames to try and escape the chav-reputation.

• Haha 1