this way all the new lads will know where to go

with any luck it may be pinned

swarland shooting range

adults £7 for all day

kids £6 all day

has an indoor range for pistols

P010113_16.24_[01].jpg

P080312_15.44.jpg

Washington Air rifle range a popular range all indoors not a big range but always warm  and friendly a good place for the younguns  to start ,on the smaller range lanes you put your paper  targets onto  a pulley system . The last time we went  fiver for an hour with your own gun or a 10 with the use of their guns .Booking is advisable at the range too.

IMG_20180121_150927_972.jpg

OWLS HOOT target club, rixton near Warrington Cheshire, £10 a day, outdoor range upto 42yds,they also do shotguns and Atherton Indoor range (AIR), Indoor all year round, two air rifle ranges 1@45yds and other is @75yds, they have a 25m rimfire range and a 10m pistol and BB range again £10 a day think it opens 12noon-9pm Mon-Fri and Weekends 10-5pm, And owls hoot is 10am-5pm Mon-Fri, Saturday and Sunday shotguns only I thin but every now and again on a sunday they shut for airsoft but check... 

• Like 1

19A69663-E32F-43FE-BE1A-4F7A04500241.thumb.jpeg.3ead8c75ed0a607ca85c0da522e473b7.jpegunfortunately we have one range in Bishop Auckland but the selfish bastads wont allow air weapons on ??? so I go here there And everywhere on Permishon of course well wear and Teesdale is God’s country and 45 % of them both must mean I’m one lucky mother fu##er

just wish my mate jimmy would hurry back down for a day or two (offer offer hint hint )

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mhopton said:

19A69663-E32F-43FE-BE1A-4F7A04500241.thumb.jpeg.3ead8c75ed0a607ca85c0da522e473b7.jpegunfortunately we have one range in Bishop Auckland but the selfish bastads wont allow air weapons on ??? so I go here there And everywhere on Permishon of course well wear and Teesdale is God’s country and 45 % of them both must mean I’m one lucky mother fu##er

just wish my mate jimmy would hurry back down for a day or two (offer offer hint hint )

HAHA ,,,best shooting range around i should no iv been there plenty

and it is gods country thats for sure

any time you need me there Mark im there mate .

and remember you have an invite to Si,s as well still

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

any by Hereford ? , i am   1/2 hour from Hereford  , they got  small bore rifle by me  ,  but not really place to shoot air rifle ( springer )  if not to far will travel  a bit .?

• 2 weeks later...

Yorkshire Shooting Centre near Huddersfield. 100m centre fire range, indoor pistols and 50m air rifle range (£5 all day).

Yorkshire Field Sports near junct 39 M1. Many types of shooting including archery.

80yard range(will be extended to 120 soon) £10 for the day. HFT course.