Hartlepool range

Just found out recently about the air rifle range in Hartlepool so decided to take my youngest lad and my trusty old air rifles(should have left him at home really as he outshot me again little sod ) , I don't know wether it's been done already or not  about the range but it's worth a visit to spend an hour or so  and the food is a bonus.We,ll be back there next week to have another plink at the targets.

IMG_20180715_120123017_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

If you use your own gun it's a fiver for a hour or 12 pounds for 3 hours you can also hire a rifle for extra money it's a 100 metre range with its own targets set up at different distances , a lad from work shoots clays there and mentioned it to me ,have a look at their website the place is  called oaklodge shooting ground.Its just on the doorstep from me toi which is a bonus and it gets the youngest lad out  of the house for a bit.

A friendly range makes all the difference . i used to go to a range at a local clay ground to sight my gun but the prices jumped up and theres no atmosphere 

• Like 1