I love cheap airguns.

Especially from China, arrrsoo.....

I got this smk DB3 thingy underlever in 17 and well, if you ever drove an old vintage tractor you will understand!

Guessing the odd supersonic Superdome was not a good thing I stripped it down and did the usual work. Trigger too.

It's starting to bed in after half a tin but needs more.

Tonight though it took a rabbit and I am thrilled. It's a Springer as crude as they get but it has oomph and character.

The air is all around me, no bottles, gauges and definitely a character!

IMG_20180714_210421.jpg

U.

• Like 10

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 21:42, tomburras said:

That is brilliant. It just shows you don't need fancy springers and sights. Great pic!

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 21:54, walshie said:

Shows it isn't the gun but the person holding it. Nice one. :thumbs:

:laugh:  Of course you don't need all the bells and whistles, although they can very often give you an edge.

I think the gun helps a bit, however cheap it may be it needs to put pellets in the right place.  :thumbs:

On 14/07/2018 at 21:40, Underdog said:

Especially from China, arrrsoo.....

I got this smk DB3 thingy underlever in 17 and well, if you ever drove an old vintage tractor you will understand!

Guessing the odd supersonic Superdome was not a good thing I stripped it down and did the usual work. Trigger too.

It's starting to bed in after half a tin but needs more.

Tonight though it took a rabbit and I am thrilled. It's a Springer as crude as they get but it has oomph and character.

The air is all around me, no bottles, gauges and definitely a character!

IMG_20180714_210421.jpg

U.

I remember a Chinese underlever that used to be called the “lion”.  That looks like an updated version of the same rifle to me. One of my pals had one.

1 hour ago, Rimfireboy! said:

I remember a Chinese underlever that used to be called the “lion”.  That looks like an updated version of the same rifle to me. One of my pals had one.

Yes, I remember them too. This one has about two more foot of spring rammed in it though!

• Haha 1

Found some wood pigeon tonight and got this cracking off hand 45 yarder all thanks to a good mate giving me a tin of JSB to try, cheers Tom ?

IMG_20180717_201915.jpg

The JSB are mustard, very accurate and consistent. He gave me a few trophies and they were good and hard hitting on wood compared to my domes.

Reworked the trigger and front sight and now this cheap air rifle is just making me giggle!

U.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 1