Looking for a lamping pup

Hi as it says in the title, are there any decent lamping pups around? I’m struggling to find any, wouldn’t mind a female lurcher to lurcher mainly for rabbits. Any help would be great full thanks

Young  lad  close to me got some pups ready to go, father is an exceptional mutt, bred out of dog called razor to bitza lurcher, it has covered his daughter.cheap pups too. If you search Troy on here you'll find info on the fog and lad who has them

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Baz2 said:

Young  lad  close to me got some pups ready to go, father is an exceptional mutt, bred out of dog called razor to bitza lurcher, it has covered his daughter.cheap pups too. If you search Troy on here you'll find info on the fog and lad who has them

best way  that, from proven parents   , your in with a fighting chance  then , just take your time dont rush into it, see the parents  do a bit  in the lamp , it no big thing  they should let you it only a rabbit , if not look else where , a litter will come up soon this year  deff .

On 14/07/2018 at 09:31, cbass said:

Hi as it says in the title, are there any decent lamping pups around? I’m struggling to find any, wouldn’t mind a female lurcher to lurcher mainly for rabbits. Any help would be great full thanks

Find yourself a collie infused lurcher,get it up to spec with obedience,stock trainining,re-call and retrieve,bond with the fecking thing and get it into bunny,s when its about 8 months of age,a few months later,when it can keep up with you and navigate the gates,walls and fences in the dark then get a decent lamp and switch it on.Lamping is the easiest of things to get a mutt skilled at,as long as the mush holding the leash as some lamping nous.Don,t panic if you are new to the lamp and lurcher,a collie infused mongrel will learn you a few lessons and the initial mistakes you make in the lamp will make the next nights foray easier.We all started out knowing feck all and a few nights later we knew a tad more.Try and get out with an experienced mush to give you an head start,if thats not possible then its trial and error,happy hunting.

• Like 2