• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an early walk out for the last two days now , it’s one of them tasks that can become fruitless on the other hand just when you think there’s nothing down for ya you spot something that’s makes it

Things you find beachcombing ! I’m lucky to find a stone with a hole in , you turn up and find fish , a full English cooking on bbq ( when the fella gets back from his swim he’s going to be mighty pis

Greedy little whippet waiting for the boat to come in ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Lol I went half each with the whippet honest ??

6F3DE524-619A-4CE3-8BB7-E1DB621F4300.jpeg

Things you find beachcombing ! I’m lucky to find a stone with a hole in , you turn up and find fish , a full English cooking on bbq ( when the fella gets back from his swim he’s going to be mighty pissed of some barstad has nicked his breakfast ) a dog , two boats and a fcuking bulldozer ..not to mention a couple of dressed crabs ..I was going to ask what beach but it’s pointless going there after you have been through like a plague of locusts....?

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
13 minutes ago, sussex said:

Things you find beachcombing ! I’m lucky to find a stone with a hole in , you turn up and find fish , a full English cooking on bbq ( when the fella gets back from his swim he’s going to be mighty pissed of some barstad has nicked his breakfast ) a dog , two boats and a fcuking bulldozer ..not to mention a couple of dressed crabs ..I was going to ask what beach but it’s pointless going there after you have been through like a plague of locusts....?

Lol  Dogs not happy sitting in church wants a bit more beachcombing lol 

4283CC8A-22D5-435D-9FEF-42ADFC848ECC.jpeg