Holidays dog boarding

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought a static caravan and take the dogs with me feck going abroad lol.

A boarding kennels that lets a load of dogs out loose in a field together when they don't know each other should be banned from taking dogs in. That sort of ignorance will lead to a bad fight and dead

A lad I used to go out with a bit used to do mine and I'd do his when we was away worked well could trust the lad and vise versa 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

A lad I used to go out with a bit used to do mine and I'd do his when we was away worked well could trust the lad and vise versa 

I usually do that. Leave dogs at home n mate goes sort them but apparently someone over back reckons they howl when I ain’t there. Asked all other neighbours they said they heard whining for 10 mins n that’s it. So now not too keen on leavin them at home anymore.

• Like 1

When I had 3 they went to a local man's kennels at £40 a day for them all and 14 days on holiday it soon bloody adds up!! I'm going away end of the year for a week I've only the one dog now but finding someone I trust enough to look after my dog is hard!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Boristheblade said:

I usually do that. Leave dogs at home n mate goes sort them but apparently someone over back reckons they howl when I ain’t there. Asked all other neighbours they said they heard whining for 10 mins n that’s it. So now not too keen on leavin them at home anymore.

There's always 1 busy body a friend of mine had a similar problem a neighbour complaining about his dogs the neighbour had to collect evidence of the dogs barking by recording them which he did the council came out twice to monitor heard nothing.while this was ongoing my mate installed cctv and caught the old git banging the fence going into his garden tormenting them while his wife was recording it fair to say after a pleasant word there's been no more complaints ???

48 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll come stay at yours for a whole week if ye let me borrow ye swimming trunks an use the pool??

Whos that to if its me you might get ya foot in the sink bowl like 

If it wernt for me just treat us wi contempt

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It ain’t got a post code, I think it covers 3 or 4 diff postcodes, easy to find tho once ye know name of the estate ? I’ll let ye know  if he lets me look after the place tho, don’t wanna give out his address before hand?

Quite right keep it amongst a chosen few  

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll come stay at yours for a whole week if ye let me borrow ye swimming trunks an use the pool??

Can’t have no riff Raff round here don you know this ?. Wunt want you prancing in my best thongs. Just guna get butler to sort them haa.

• Haha 1