Holidays dog boarding

Never liked putting any dog in boarding kennels they don't really watch them most of them just have schoolys they pay the minimum wage too, any dog coming back from boarding kennels has problems , snatch at it food , bolting it down and growling at other dogs when it never did before i would sooner miss a holiday or take them with me than face more problems when i get them back  

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought a static caravan and take the dogs with me feck going abroad lol.

A boarding kennels that lets a load of dogs out loose in a field together when they don't know each other should be banned from taking dogs in. That sort of ignorance will lead to a bad fight and dead

A lad I used to go out with a bit used to do mine and I'd do his when we was away worked well could trust the lad and vise versa 

Posted Images

A boarding kennels that lets a load of dogs out loose in a field together when they don't know each other should be banned from taking dogs in. That sort of ignorance will lead to a bad fight and dead dogs.

• Like 5

Decent kennels not too far from me & last time i enquired 3/5 years ago was £25 per dog per day  even if two were in same kennel & extra £3 per dog perday if you wanted to supply your own food as its extra work!! So would cost roughly £1680 for 15days for all 4!!!Luckily when me & mrs Dinosaurs go away on bike my inlaws & my eldest girl look after them & when Mrs & girls go on hols i stay at home as cant handle all hassle in airports!! Atb