Holidays dog boarding

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought a static caravan and take the dogs with me feck going abroad lol.

A boarding kennels that lets a load of dogs out loose in a field together when they don't know each other should be banned from taking dogs in. That sort of ignorance will lead to a bad fight and dead

A lad I used to go out with a bit used to do mine and I'd do his when we was away worked well could trust the lad and vise versa 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

What do you fellas do with your dogs when you go on holiday? Mainly the ones that have a few dogs on? 

Pay my cousin £200 a week and free food and lodge lol?once i put my dogs  in a boarding kennel...... The one terrier was never the same again, f**k knows what went on. I dont give my dogs a yearly booster, dont believe in it.... no way a vet be having me up re jabbing 5/6 dogs and what it would cost to kennel them. They happy and comfortable in their own  kennels and i trust my cousin with my life?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Pay my cousin £200 a week and free food and lodge lol?once i put my dogs  in a boarding kennel...... The one terrier was never the same again, f**k knows what went on. I dont give my dogs a yearly booster, dont believe in it.... no way a vet be having me up re jabbing 5/6 dogs and what it would cost to kennel them. They happy and comfortable in their own  kennels and i trust my cousin with my life?

200 nicker he a mercinery fecker 

54 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

a vet nurse told me not to bother years ago paying for vets holiday but if they not upto date kennels wont take em ime working at one at the minuet.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

A mate of mine stopped at mine n I paid him but I had a feeling the fuker wasn’t walkin them much. I don’t give mine a yearly booster either. Waste of time. My mates guna have a shuffle round in his kennels n is guna have the lot of mine when I’m away. So I’ll just chuck him some cash. 

I look after my mates horses while he’s away and he walks my dogs in return,I am looking after them this week and I can tell you he’s got a good deal, regards booster jabs my vet only charges £12 for a booster  so I always get them done,they only charge £22 for a puppy’s complete jabs.

When the wife and i go away the son watches the dogs and ferrets , and when the wife and son went to Africa to see my eldest daughter i watched the animals for the 3 weeks it was going to add a extra 1000 notes to the holiday , i dont trust anybody else about the place 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

When I had 3 they went to a local man's kennels at £40 a day for them all and 14 days on holiday it soon bloody adds up!! I'm going away end of the year for a week I've only the one dog now but finding someone I trust enough to look after my dog is hard!! 

there a boarding kennel not far from me , there ok there the price is about average  one dog  £62  per week , 2 dogs share kennel £ 108  per week. but what put me off them, is they bit daft with the dogs, meaning they walk the lot could 10 -15 dogs all loose in the fields  back of there kennels , prob that they own. ive  seen them couple times when out with my 2 lurchers on the other side of the wire fence , just a normal  fence a dog could easly nip though . ok the dogs are there couple girls  keeping eye on them there just pet type  dogs  not working dogs like my 2 lurchers are. But there no  feckin way they keep my 2 dogs in, if they seen a rabbit  etc , they be off  it was only  couple months a go Buck  seen a fox down  by the rive edge , h e went after it , some  how got over the river  and he dont like water lol,  so he was  gone  about 12 mins , covered  2  fields  to get back. so could never trust them with him , or old Bryn   he still like good hunt/mooch, the only way they keep my 2 is either on leads or stuck in side, so may as well stay at home or get me son to  stay look after them, if he was available  but not always , so not had hol for  10 years  , i am ok though i am happy  with this warm weather at home in garden  with few cans . lol

• Like 1