First bunny

On 13/07/2018 at 09:58, Phill-W68 said:

It's a nightmare when the weather turns a bit cold as your breath can mist the lens up (not funny), field of view is amazing even on 10X...nighttime I use the nitesite rtek viper, but not loving it as the watching the screen is strange to get use to.... Thinking of getting rid and either the yukon rt or atn, not sure yet... But the viper will probably go on the r10... 

On 13/07/2018 at 11:09, si brown said:

See if you can borrow an rt first, I use one and like it but some don’t!

horses for corses... there mint for rat bashing round farm yards?

Jonjon on here’s just bought an atn, he’ll do a post when he’s given it a test drive. 

Yeah, sorry, I still haven't had chance to do much with it yet.

It's completely different to what I'm used to so, until I've given it a good run, the jury's still out.

I've put it on the HW100 and zeroed it - which was very easy.

First impressions are that it's well made but, I'm wondering if it'll be too much technology for me.

...... As soon as I can feck work of for a bit, I'll find out :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's completely different to what I'm used to so, until I've given it a good run, the jury's still out.

First impressions are that it's well made but, I'm wondering if it'll be too much technology for me.

Your a secret techno junky!!

Soon as I get back into fettling mode I’ll knock you a candle holder up that fits on the 100 jon??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Does look like there's a lot of fiddling especially if mounted on a sub12 air rifle, photon looks a bit more user friendly... 

15 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Does look like there's a lot of fiddling especially if mounted on a sub12 air rifle, photon looks a bit more user friendly... 

There could be mate - this ATN is mounted a long way back. Also, I had to buy a dovetail to weaver adapter rail to mount it.

I don't know about the Photon as I've never tried one but, Si rates it :thumbs:

So far, I've only tried the X-Sight in daylight - for the past 4yrs, I've been using a NS Viper because scoped NV makes me feel dizzy - I'm hoping that this will be different ?

• Like 1