Walther lgu master

Who’s got one and what are they like for rabbits vermin shooting compared to a hw77  A friend of mine has recently bought one and he really rates it but he’s one of those who’s for ever swapping guns so hard to know for sure ,I am off to have ago with it tomorrow.cheers.

Edited by Str

The LGV Master Pro, break barrel version if it helps.

I did not like the router mark left on the stock for those of us that chose not to have open sights .

IMG_0653.JPG.ad357abef096784e4a071974159493ba.JPG

If however you pay extra to carry the open sights, this router cut becomes unseen as it accommodates the use of the rear sight.:cry:

Regardless of the router cut the gun was extremely smooth to shoot but the trigger was poor although she shot well and accurate on her first hunting session.

IMG_0659.JPG.448b778d3e152f81ccd080cf598f37e8.JPG

On a personal note I would put the TX 200, Pro Sport, HW 97K ahead of the Master Pro  "just".

Correct that Master Pro trigger and it`s a completely different tale.:yes:

Would I buy another .177 cal Master Pro or an LGU Under leaver with a sorted trigger ?

" Hell yes" !

From LSD, Liquid Steel Designs at Preston, Lanc`s.

Geoff`s trigger work as well as all his work is getting very well noticed amongst the Air Rifle community.

Hope this helps any,- good luck .

Mark.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, charlie caller said:

Sort the trigger, they are in a class of their own, simply put the smoothest, quietest spring rifle you will ever own.

Your right about that trigger,I’ve just had ago with my  mates lgu it’s a nice gun but that trigger is odd and I can’t see the point If the 3 position cocking.

The finish of the Walther`s I would class as adequate.

The TX finish is far superior as is the PS and 97K.

It all adds up.£££

Some external short cuts to cover the cost of the internals in my humble opinion.

When the Walther mk2`s comes along with a trigger to match the following, I`ll be first to the RFD, until then I`m TX 200, 97k and PS.

• Like 1