1 hour ago, day and night walker said:

I reckon they'll make outstanding little dogs, ideal for around the hedges working with the ferrets and terriers ect. atb.  

Yes cheers mate hopefully, that's mostly what I do so that's the type of work they are being bred for. Thought give it a shot and see how they turn out. Atb Adam 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chid said:

I like the idea of reverse bred types , something that doesn’t look like a conventional lurcher that you could walk any where with and nobody would bat an eyelid 

good luck with the litter 👍

Thanks mate. Atb adam 

5 hours ago, Chid said:

I like the idea of reverse bred types , something that doesn’t look like a conventional lurcher that you could walk any where with and nobody would bat an eyelid 

good luck with the litter 👍

Yep I wouldn’t want a bull x or saluki type , something like phil loyd keeps or one of those bedlington pups of Adams would be just the ticket .

• Like 2

On 13/07/2018 at 21:35, Adampie8432 said:

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Atb Adam 

20180614_174755.jpg

Those should be some cracking pups , how tall are the parents ?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Those should be some cracking pups , how tall are the parents ?

Cheers mate. Ive never really measured my bitch mate but the dog is just under 21". Atb Adam 

• Like 1

On 15/07/2018 at 10:53, fred90 said:

your right it doesn't raise suspicion.the one i have looks like a scruffy mongrel but under that rough coat she is a lovely whippet shape. 

she's all coat to look at but a different dog when wet

Screenshot_20180716-083830_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180716-151652_Gallery.jpg

• Like 7

On 13/07/2018 at 20:27, white van man said:

I went for a spaniel cross terrier for this reason! I know there’s no guarantee that any dog won’t go to ground. So far so good. For bushing he does a good job. 

CE71EB79-797F-45E3-9697-7D83084D59BA.jpeg

This is a cracking little dog, I've watched him from a pup, bushing, up the moors and ferreting...smart little thing....unlike the owner lol

• Haha 1

On 13/07/2018 at 23:35, Adampie8432 said:

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Atb Adam 

20180614_174755.jpg

Now they could make cracking mooching dogs, right up my street, I've been  waiting all summer for a mate to breed his terrier, but I'm unsure if it's coming off or not now...

These could turn my head!!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This is a cracking little dog, I've watched him from a pup, bushing, up the moors and ferreting...smart little thing....unlike the owner lol

Yeah I’m not little!

10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Now they could make cracking mooching dogs, right up my street, I've been  waiting all summer for a mate to breed his terrier, but I'm unsure if it's coming off or not now...

These could turn my head!!

They should make belters mate. Atb Adam 

7 minutes ago, luckyplum said:

Any spare mate ?

Im sorry mate they're all spoken for, they have been since before they was born. The only thing I can say is, if anyone drops out I will get in touch? Cheers atb adam 

1 minute ago, Adampie8432 said:

Im sorry mate they're all spoken for, they have been since before they was born. The only thing I can say is, if anyone drops out I will get in touch? Cheers atb adam 

Yea please do mate there exactly what I,m looking for !