Terrier

claude

5 hours ago, Chid said:

I like the idea of reverse bred types , something that doesn’t look like a conventional lurcher that you could walk any where with and nobody would bat an eyelid 

good luck with the litter ?

Yep I wouldn’t want a bull x or saluki type , something like phil loyd keeps or one of those bedlington pups of Adams would be just the ticket .

• Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they

I went for a spaniel cross terrier for this reason! I know there’s no guarantee that any dog won’t go to ground. So far so good. For bushing he does a good job.   

Posted Images

On 13/07/2018 at 21:35, Adampie8432 said:

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Atb Adam 

20180614_174755.jpg

Those should be some cracking pups , how tall are the parents ?

• Like 2
On 15/07/2018 at 10:53, fred90 said:

your right it doesn't raise suspicion.the one i have looks like a scruffy mongrel but under that rough coat she is a lovely whippet shape. 

she's all coat to look at but a different dog when wet

Screenshot_20180716-083830_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180716-151652_Gallery.jpg

• Like 7
On 13/07/2018 at 20:27, white van man said:

I went for a spaniel cross terrier for this reason! I know there’s no guarantee that any dog won’t go to ground. So far so good. For bushing he does a good job. 

CE71EB79-797F-45E3-9697-7D83084D59BA.jpeg

This is a cracking little dog, I've watched him from a pup, bushing, up the moors and ferreting...smart little thing....unlike the owner lol

• Haha 1
On 13/07/2018 at 23:35, Adampie8432 said:

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Atb Adam 

20180614_174755.jpg

Now they could make cracking mooching dogs, right up my street, I've been  waiting all summer for a mate to breed his terrier, but I'm unsure if it's coming off or not now...

These could turn my head!!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Now they could make cracking mooching dogs, right up my street, I've been  waiting all summer for a mate to breed his terrier, but I'm unsure if it's coming off or not now...

These could turn my head!!

They should make belters mate. Atb Adam 

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Adampie8432 said:

Im sorry mate they're all spoken for, they have been since before they was born. The only thing I can say is, if anyone drops out I will get in touch? Cheers atb adam 

Yea please do mate there exactly what I,m looking for !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...