Terrier

claude

I'm on the look out for a terrier for my son to flush rabbits out of cover for his young lurcher don't mind something that hasn't made the grade in other work don't want anything really short legged because where we live you need a terrier up on the leg any help appreciated based in CornwallCornwall

Edited by claude
Spelling

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they

I went for a spaniel cross terrier for this reason! I know there’s no guarantee that any dog won’t go to ground. So far so good. For bushing he does a good job.   

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Have you thought about a cross bred mate? Maybe terrier cross spaniel. Straight terriers can be a pain in the arse if you got a lot of big fox or badger places on your permission. You and your son may have a few headaches on your hands

I went for a spaniel cross terrier for this reason! I know there’s no guarantee that any dog won’t go to ground. So far so good. For bushing he does a good job. 

CE71EB79-797F-45E3-9697-7D83084D59BA.jpeg

• Like 10
3 hours ago, white van man said:

CE71EB79-797F-45E3-9697-7D83084D59BA.jpeg

What a smart little dog,spaniel colour terrier shape.

3 hours ago, claude said:

That's a beauty mate white van man.W katchum I considered that but unfortunately I can't pay the sort of money for a pup at present due to recovering from a serious op

Sometimes you are just in the right place at the right time and you meet a genuine dog man who doesn’t charge the world for a decent pup. 

• Like 2