18 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Be sincere in your compliments and don't embarrass anyone !

Oh, and you'll probably be filmed, so don't f***  up ! No pressure !

They will probably be live streaming it god knows how many cnuts will be watching him.

Just stand up and say "my name is Pete and i'm a drug addict and alcoholic",then say "opps shit wrong meeting" then sit down and carry on getting pissed.Or just pull out a shotty and tell him "mess her about and i'll f*cking kill ya",short and sweet is the way forward i recon...?

Edited by fireman
  • Haha 3

Leave the jokes to the best man . Thank everyone for coming and help make a special day etc . Tell your daughter how beautiful she looks and how proud you are . Be genuine and speak from the heart . Forget about online speeches they are dull . Have a piece of paper to jog your memory about who to thank , take your time relax and enjoy it . Hope all goes well ?

• Like 4

You’ve left it until the night before the big day..., and you’ve come on THL for help to save the day. I’d say you’ve already fcuked it right up. You should do what Meghan Markle’s old fella did and just phone in sick ?

Only jesting pal..., hope the day goes well and best of luck with the speech..., think you’ll need it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

I made what was possibly the worst best mans speech in history, I was just so nervous, good luck!! 

Having said that I think I will feel differently with my kids weddings

Give us a little taste of that speech pal.

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Give us a little taste of that speech pal.

Thankfully it’s completely erased from my memory Pete, I shudder just thinking about it! It was a cause of great anxiety for me, never liked that kind of attention 

hes got it on video but I’ve never watched it

• Like 1