England could be back in the world cup.

UNBELIEVABLE 
England Chiefs have noticed that Croatia have fielded an ineligible player for the last 2 games, which means they could actually be disqualified, and that could put England back in the World  cup. Check it out on the BBC website already It's right. England appealed to FiFA only 10 mins ago. If their claim is upheld it will mean they are through to the final + could actually be on their way to be champions. 
 Carlsberg don't do status updates for delusional English dreamers who STILL think they can win everything. But if they did... this would probably have been the best status in the world. ? ? ? ? Dream on haha on the plane you go ✈️✈️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, TOMO said:

remind us all what language you wrote the above post in....

that's right like most of the world you rolled over and accepted English :tongue2:

I wrote it in English.so you English lads could read it tomo.here it is in Welsh for you.

ANGHYLCHWYR

Mae Prifathrawon Lloegr wedi sylwi bod Croatia wedi chwarae chwaraewr anghymwys am y 2 gêm ddiwethaf, sy'n golygu y gallent gael eu gwahardd mewn gwirionedd, a gallai hynny roi Lloegr yn ôl yng nghwpan y Byd. Edrychwch ar wefan y BBC yn barod Mae'n iawn. Apeliodd Lloegr i FiFA yn unig 10 munud yn ôl. Os cadarnheir eu hawliad, bydd yn golygu eu bod ar fin cyrraedd y rownd derfynol + a allai fod ar eu ffordd mewn gwirionedd i fod yn hyrwyddwyr.

Nid yw Carlsberg yn gwneud diweddariadau statws ar gyfer breuddwydwyr bregus Saesneg sydd yn meddwl y gallant ennill popeth. Ond pe baent yn ... byddai hyn yn ôl pob tebyg wedi bod yn y statws gorau yn y byd. Breuddwydio ar haha ar yr awyren yr ewch chi?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

And the twat moved to england from wales.

I thought you would of been busy arse licking on this site for another pup that you can ruin again.

Or are you busy scrounging money of mam and dad.

16 minutes ago, king said:

I wrote it in English.so you English lads could read it tomo.here it is in Welsh for you.

ANGHYLCHWYR

Mae Prifathrawon Lloegr wedi sylwi bod Croatia wedi chwarae chwaraewr anghymwys am y 2 gêm ddiwethaf, sy'n golygu y gallent gael eu gwahardd mewn gwirionedd, a gallai hynny roi Lloegr yn ôl yng nghwpan y Byd. Edrychwch ar wefan y BBC yn barod Mae'n iawn. Apeliodd Lloegr i FiFA yn unig 10 munud yn ôl. Os cadarnheir eu hawliad, bydd yn golygu eu bod ar fin cyrraedd y rownd derfynol + a allai fod ar eu ffordd mewn gwirionedd i fod yn hyrwyddwyr.

Nid yw Carlsberg yn gwneud diweddariadau statws ar gyfer breuddwydwyr bregus Saesneg sydd yn meddwl y gallant ennill popeth. Ond pe baent yn ... byddai hyn yn ôl pob tebyg wedi bod yn y statws gorau yn y byd. Breuddwydio ar haha ar yr awyren yr ewch chi?

Translate is a godsend.......

1 minute ago, ArchieHood said:

I think you will find its called incest..........???

Maybe when you are reincarnated you will be 1 of the lucky 1s and be Welsh.?