Sharp run

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had them out for the first time together a must say the new dogs fits right in ?

Bloody mongrels 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice dog's D ?i like him?..... Fair doos to you, fingers crossed he repays your kindness?atb for the season. 

Lets hope he dose pal a think he will be fine but av done it hounded time give them the best and end up shit but that's life pal 

18 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

Lets hope he dose pal a think he will be fine but av done it hounded time give them the best and end up shit but that's life pal 

Well depends what you expect from them dont it i dont expect 2 much from mine f****n good job an all

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well depends what you expect from them dont it i dont expect 2 much from mine f****n good job an all

Haha am sure your will be right As rain ... some of them are simply no good no matter what you do and how much time is  spent with them 

45 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

They come in all colours and coat types blacky, but there is a lot of cream coloured dogs produced, goes back to merlin, swoop, fred, seagull, nipper foxy, etc

I see but how did they end up white you know at a time when white dogs got shunned

3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

They don't come from the no mean man may keep a greyhound days mate, they've only been around since the 1970's

From the saluki then perhaps some one must know like challenge bloody anica

• Haha 1