world cup England

I'm one of them - I don't normally like football, they're a bunch of over paid fannies that are too quick to fall over for f**k all.

And, when the sport comes on at the end of the news, it's not the sport - there's loads of different sport going on around the world every day - it's the 'poofs in the premier league report'.

But, I do like the world cup - it's a chance to get all tribal and support our lads :thumbs:

the best bit so far was watching the Argentinian fans cry :laugh:

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'm one of them - I don't normally like football, they're a bunch of over paid fannies that are too quick to fall over for f**k all.

And, when the sport comes on at the end of the news, it's not the sport - there's loads of different sport going on around the world every day - it's the 'poofs in the premier league report'.

But, I do like the world cup - it's a chance to get all tribal and support our lads :thumbs:

the best bit so far was watching the Argentinian fans cry :laugh:

My feelings exactly mate, have no team, never watch football, don't really like talking football, but the flags come out for the World Cup, euro,s and rugby six nations can't help myself, ??

• Like 1