pip assesment

1 minute ago, Foxpack 2 said:

My poor mother is totally bedbound with M. S. And she was asked to attend a hearing about back to work scheme then a meeting about pip. Seriously f****d up system. They had to send someone out to see her.very upsetting for her as she had worked all her life as an accountant and now relies on benefits. 

its shocking Foxpack2  the genuine people are being discriminated against.

• Like 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

took my mate for one of these assesements today ,the place we went was well set out with a lot of obtical courses from entering the front door to going in for the interview,ive saw some hard looking f

That’s crap mate, if they wanted any evidence of your bad back mate they just needed to have a look on here 

steve 66 your bang on the money ,if we spent less time looking after them feckers with our big hand outs ,maybe the genuine people would not have to fight so hard for there money after all my mate pai

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Boys lost a hand and gets serious pain in his shoulder and arm from it. Ive more sympathy for him than anybody as hes done his best to keep in work they have been good to him make allowances  for when he struggles and he still does around 25 hours a week. Still has rent and bills to pay.  Probably be better off not working. Get rent paid for him etc

its really bad how thing are going against the genuine needy

my mate needs help to shower and to get dressed,he cant cook a meal and cannot shop for him self ive went right through the pip scores you need 12 points to qualify for the top rate ,so he should be ok the point is if he did not have good friends around him and family where would he be ,these people that do the assesement seem gutless twa,ts have a look on you tube people say they look at you as if your lying there job is to get as many people off benefits as they can,the fecker that interviewd my mate took pleasure in her job as being a c,nt,i hope one day she needs help and finds out what its like to be treat like a liar because you could tell she did not belive my mate,the moment you leave the car your on camera watching your every move and they try to trick you bothe on the form on asking you the same questions but putting them in a different way ,I don't know how they sleep at night its a American company doing the pip in the north east,there not doctors they just add the points up they give you and send it to the dla and you can expect a reply in 8 weeks they say ,fecking 8 weeks how long does it take to add the points up

• Like 1

it makes you wonder if these people are hand picked for the job,like I said this woman  was like a ice cube no feelings and defo no heart,ive met a lot of cun,s in my life I worked the doors for years and you get a gut feeling about people you meet,the mugs the gobshites and the genuine people ,this woman loved her job and showed no emotion to any one,i told my mate to complain but he would not have it ,but the thing is if no one complains she is going to go on treating every one like scum ,I hope ive never got to go to anything like that as if I was disabled id throw my self at her throat and rip it out ,theres no need to be nasty to people who are asking for help

5 minutes ago, j j m said:

it makes you wonder if these people are hand picked for the job,like I said this woman  was like a ice cube no feelings and defo no heart,ive met a lot of cun,s in my life I worked the doors for years and you get a gut feeling about people you meet,the mugs the gobshites and the genuine people ,this woman loved her job and showed no emotion to any one,i told my mate to complain but he would not have it ,but the thing is if no one complains she is going to go on treating every one like scum ,I hope ive never got to go to anything like that as if I was disabled id throw my self at her throat and rip it out ,theres no need to be nasty to people who are asking for help

they are on commission to knock people off it. true!

10 hours ago, antg said:

northernlight im not being negative about this post because ive had to go through this pip myself but if you dont mind me asking why did your brother have a vehicle? i thought that was for people with mobility problems, not mental health problems.

just curious and please dont take it the wrong way. people have being treated terribly with this shower of shite that assesses people

Only 20% of his lungs working 

• Like 1

My brother has had ms for years worked full time up until about 8 years ago when the ms got bad.

He had a mobility car to get around. Year ago out of the blue they said he didn't need it and took it off him within 3days.

He just accepted it then his Dr found out and told him to appeal and gave him a letter to give to the appeal panel. 

Got his mobility back week later and backdated money from the time he didn't have it. 

Agree with others they are heartless. 

It's double standards when you see the money the politicians receive. £300 a day appearance Money . Taxis to work etc etc 

And they certainly can afford to pay Thier own travel Costs!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, scothunter said:

My brother has had ms for years worked full time up until about 8 years ago when the ms got bad.

He had a mobility car to get around. Year ago out of the blue they said he didn't need it and took it off him within 3days.

He just accepted it then his Dr found out and told him to appeal and gave him a letter to give to the appeal panel. 

Got his mobility back week later and backdated money from the time he didn't have it. 

Agree with others they are heartless. 

It's double standards when you see the money the politicians receive. £300 a day appearance Money . Taxis to work etc etc 

And they certainly can afford to pay Thier own travel Costs!

They reckon most people are winning there appeals 

• Like 1