pip assesment

bird mate if you pay in to the system for years like you and my good mate have ,you can expect nothing back the government and the country is a shambles if your foreign and you cant speake much English your on your way up ,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

took my mate for one of these assesements today ,the place we went was well set out with a lot of obtical courses from entering the front door to going in for the interview,ive saw some hard looking f

That’s crap mate, if they wanted any evidence of your bad back mate they just needed to have a look on here 

steve 66 your bang on the money ,if we spent less time looking after them feckers with our big hand outs ,maybe the genuine people would not have to fight so hard for there money after all my mate pai

4 hours ago, bird said:

thats it  mate , its crap  . ive had bad back  years , but worked with it drugged up to eye balls on pain killers ,  but  hit 50 odd  thinking carnt keep doing this , as god knows how i will end up in later life.  i had good pay off  deal from my works which lasted me till i was 60 , then  needed  some money till i got me pension  at 65  well  i worked for 38 years none stop , i only stopped because  couldnt do my job no more in my local brewery   ( stacking  kegs  all day)  up to 3000 empty/full .   went to pips the one day, walked through the door , a Pakistan woman  doctor   was what  i had to see. i could see by the look on her face , that she be twat, ok i know even now at  near 66 i look fit and strong, because i done heavy manual  work  for 40 odd years  , plus working lurchers 30 years  so quite fit for my age . But  ive payed my taxes/  and never took nothing off the state , done all the tests there answered  her questions   then left,  few days later   i didnt  get it   didnt qualified   prob was the wrong colour   and spoke English   .!!  the system  stinks   deff 

That’s crap mate, if they wanted any evidence of your bad back mate they just needed to have a look on here :whistling:

• Haha 7

see loads of east europeans around this way pushing new born baby's about a standard of living on benefits they could only dream about back home 

I worked with one lad and as soon as his missus popped the first out he packed his job in , bloody shocking 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, steve66 said:

see loads of east europeans around this way pushing new born baby's about a standard of living on benefits they could only dream about back home 

I worked with one lad and as soon as his missus popped the first out he packed his job in , bloody shocking 

Scum those c**ts

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bell said:

That’s crap mate, if they wanted any evidence of your bad back mate they just needed to have a look on here :whistling:

lol  , true mate    all the time ive been involved  with lurchers  , ive always took couple pain killers (Tramadol)  in the day, so i could have a mooch in the day , or go lamping at night , if i didnt  do this i would have to pack lurchers up long time go . Buck been a fookin challenge  deff,  it no joke trying to hold that big bugger on a lead if seen some quarry , he be my last big dog , nice 1x beddy x grey   prob be my last dog if i ever get another .

1 minute ago, bird said:

lol  , true mate    all the time ive been involved  with lurchers  , ive always took couple pain killers (Tramadol)  in the day, so i could have a mooch in the day , or go lamping at night , if i didnt  do this i would have to pack lurchers up long time go . Buck been a fookin challenge  deff,  it no joke trying to hold that big bugger on a lead if seen some quarry , he be my last big dog , nice 1x beddy x grey   prob be my last dog if i ever get another .

Haha, your right Ray, thought the big lad might get a mention :toast:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, bell said:

Haha, your right Ray, thought the big lad might get a mention :toast:

yeh   haha   , he fecked now and old Bryn , both been out in the garden  prob12 hours a day, take them a walk and leave out , to hot in there kennel and run, how your dogs coping , ok i hope , i leave  water there all day change it 3 times a day  so it nice and fresh

I have a mate who was hit by a car on a zebra crossing, knocked him up the road, smashed his arm up really bad, after all the plaster was removed and he had physio it was still no better, lost a lot of his mobility in his arm due to nerve damage when the broken bones smashed through his muscles,  the DWP told him to get a one armed job, or a job he could do with one arm, always worked hard all his life, 56 when he got knocked down.

• Like 2

Brother served 11 years in tbe army 5 ambulance driver 7 years paramedic 5 years first responce one of his first jobs in ambulance service picking the boby parts up from tbe lockerbie bombing suffered serious depression got took of of his job with small pension so got pip called up for easement asked him to touch his nose done it struck of fit for work stopped benifets and took motor from him 

9 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Brother served 11 years in tbe army 5 ambulance driver 7 years paramedic 5 years first responce one of his first jobs in ambulance service picking the boby parts up from tbe lockerbie bombing suffered serious depression got took of of his job with small pension so got pip called up for easement asked him to touch his nose done it struck of fit for work stopped benifets and took motor from him 

northernlight im not being negative about this post because ive had to go through this pip myself but if you dont mind me asking why did your brother have a vehicle? i thought that was for people with mobility problems, not mental health problems.

just curious and please dont take it the wrong way. people have being treated terribly with this shower of shite that assesses people

rusty pip has nothing to do with universal credit. pip is not means tested. you could run you own business and make any amount of money and if you qualified you still get pip. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I know. What i mean is he used to get dla. He now get pip in its place but its not as much as his dla was so hes down money.  He was advised to apply for universal credit amd didn't get it  so hes down a few hundred a momth

i see now.

yes the rates have changed significantly as has the people who make the decisions. its terrible whats going on.

• Like 1

My poor mother is totally bedbound with M. S. And she was asked to attend a hearing about back to work scheme then a meeting about pip. Seriously f****d up system. They had to send someone out to see her.very upsetting for her as she had worked all her life as an accountant and now relies on benefits.