pip assesment

took my mate for one of these assesements today ,the place we went was well set out with a lot of obtical courses from entering the front door to going in for the interview,ive saw some hard looking feckers in my time but ive never saw out like the wife that called my mate in ,if hittler had a sister this fecker was her ,her manners were horrible and my mate said she was not nice in the interview I said complain about her but he said na what ever happens happens ,my mate has worked most of his life until he took bad 4 years ago can hardly walk cannot dress him self and is no longer able to cook if it was not for family and friends he would be in a home costing the tax payer a fortune,why do the goverment feel the need to hit these people ,,theres feckers on our estate where 3 generations of a family have not done a days work in there life and get everything ,the system stinks

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

took my mate for one of these assesements today ,the place we went was well set out with a lot of obtical courses from entering the front door to going in for the interview,ive saw some hard looking f

That’s crap mate, if they wanted any evidence of your bad back mate they just needed to have a look on here 

steve 66 your bang on the money ,if we spent less time looking after them feckers with our big hand outs ,maybe the genuine people would not have to fight so hard for there money after all my mate pai

I’ve heard of people saying they soil themselves so they don’t have to work , then request an home appointment from pip and take laxatives so they shit themselves during the interview ..

terrible when there’s people out there who genuinely can’t work and are told they’re fit enough to go back to work 

thanks katchum ,my mate is 100 per cent genuine and it makes me sick to see that he has to justify his life to these people,i know there is scammers out there and they spoil it for the people that need it,but ive got to say that womans attitude stunk today,it seemed as if she enjoyed her job to much,anyway I hope my mate is ok he has good people around him no matter what the benefit system think

Aye its a crap system, unfortunately it's the abusers that f**k it up for the folk that genuinely need it! The government has killed thousands indirectly by discrimination. They haven't a clue how the other half live. My nephew has CP and has been put through hell when they won't even look at his medical reports, just want a fascist in an office to form an opinion. 

Best of luck to your pal ? 

The dhss  give them targets and in sure bonuses.

I fail to see how they can justify a qualified DR telling you/giving you a line to stay off work or not fit to work. Then some jumped up unqualified c**t saying you are fit.

If I was a Dr I'd be livid. In fact there not best pleased if you dare to question there diagnosis in normal circumstances.

But yes I know a few people who get full benefits and clearly could get a job. Then yet someone without a limb or heart condition is told to get a job.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, j j m said:

sorry to hear this gav mate,how can some one in a 45 minute face to face interview decide on your future its mad

Exactly, especially when they ignore GPs to form thier own opinion, baffles me. 

Your mate may be genuine, and has my sympathy, but without stringent assessment how do we weed out the malingerers and the out and out chancers? 

In any high street in any town today you’ll find working age people apparently unfit to work. My issue is that many have brought ill health upon themselves with their lazy, slovenly lifestyles. I’d jail anyone on benefits who was caught smoking, drinking (other than on a weekend), or eating a fcukin BigMac.

Cant understand it, its not just pip, universal credits is putting people in dire poverty and in some cases on the streets 

in yet theres Romanian familys round here no intention of working , cant speak English walking round in brand new cloths rent paid plus extras doing bloody well proper taking the piss 

30 minutes ago, j j m said:

sorry to hear this gav mate,how can some one in a 45 minute face to face interview decide on your future its mad

thats it  mate , its crap  . ive had bad back  years , but worked with it drugged up to eye balls on pain killers ,  but  hit 50 odd  thinking carnt keep doing this , as god knows how i will end up in later life.  i had good pay off  deal from my works which lasted me till i was 60 , then  needed  some money till i got me pension  at 65  well  i worked for 38 years none stop , i only stopped because  couldnt do my job no more in my local brewery   ( stacking  kegs  all day)  up to 3000 empty/full .   went to pips the one day, walked through the door , a Pakistan woman  doctor   was what  i had to see. i could see by the look on her face , that she be twat, ok i know even now at  near 66 i look fit and strong, because i done heavy manual  work  for 40 odd years  , plus working lurchers 30 years  so quite fit for my age . But  ive payed my taxes/  and never took nothing off the state , done all the tests there answered  her questions   then left,  few days later   i didnt  get it   didnt qualified   prob was the wrong colour   and spoke English   .!!  the system  stinks   deff 

• Like 1

steve 66 your bang on the money ,if we spent less time looking after them feckers with our big hand outs ,maybe the genuine people would not have to fight so hard for there money after all my mate paid taxes all his life ,why to be treat like a fecking dog

• Like 3