Gerrin um ready

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've been in a heatwave for a few weeks and it's been warm for maybe 5 weeks. Feck me and you are talking about getting a lurcher fit ? 11th of July ? The dogs panting walking around t

Little swim and a stretch today 

Posted Images

Start swimming them twice a week, gallop them along the beach and on a nice little incline on the golf course, also got a good walker that they can have a few miles on daily if needed, along with a well managed diet and a bit of luck with avoiding injuries they'll be on top of there fitness come the season

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

The canal is only 5 min walk from me there's a few spot's I can walk them in on lead's and let them do a few lengths.

Then you get them out and let them do some more lengths not of the canal kind....... ??????

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

As dog men you should know your dog, fair enough if it’s a mutt you’ve just got in from a freeadEs paper or an adult dog ye rescue, an if ye honestly think or even doubt ye dog is fit enough to do job then give it a few trots by quad or bike or motor, it’s not rocket science an then once ye think ye may be somewhere near then try the fcuker?? if ye are running a dog that’s that unfit it’s causing injury then I suggest ye sort it out? I let all my dogs have summer off cos I expect a fair bit off them in season so I really need to trott mine a bit before I think about turning lamp on, suits me tho it helps me get ready for the seasons coming ahead aswell??

Yeah you gorra do a bit of summat be easier if it wernt so bollicking hot

Heard about a decent vet/bone man down Workington area through a couple of lads  I course with so gonna get my 2 booked in for end of the month to get them scanned and checked, all going well it's full steam ahead

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Still early mate, let dogs be fat an lazy a while longer? an use the good time till then for lots pokey bum wanks???

Jesus christ i wernt ready for that kind of crudeness fair play tho

Do you start off with short sessions then build up as the year goes on lot of folk condone road wanking but im not sure ill ask salt moon

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, brambles said:

Heard about a decent vet/bone man down Workington area through a couple of lads  I course with so gonna get my 2 booked in for end of the month to get them scanned and checked, all going well it's full steam ahead

Sounds serious what fitness do you do wi um