my hunting setup 2018/2019 pic heavy

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just been down to check the cam which i cant remember when it was last checked. threw done a salt/mineral lick block and bag of grain. what i am after to see is the bigger bucks antlers in v

Ok one photo is of a bear baiting stand. The bones are from the meat off cuts that is used for bait   the second photo is of fresh wolf tracks. A pack of wolves used a logging road, two

Things just went crazy   ok sat here all day again from 10am hawfrost all over the place,rolling fog. hunkered up again in the blind. nothing until 3.40pm i seen a deer.poke t

Posted Images

So we went up to the forestry to actually see whats coming in.

well nothing lol

a spiker circled us 10 mins before the end of legal hunting.

almost a full moon so me thinks this is screwing with the deer moving around.

past few weeks i have been getting around 1200 pics a week

last week was 360 pics. Things slowed up but i know more bucks have been coming in

ah well next week maybe

atleast i caught up with me mate, we had a good natter and a laff

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Sitting up in the forestry for the day

2c this morning 

down to my tshirt and hoodie in the blind

heater on low

one small buck just circled me

image.jpg

Your living the dream Ted. 

Nothing here but rain and muck lol

Atb j 

• Like 1

A lot has gone on this week and this story is a right pisser.

good friends of mine have been trying to plug this deer for the past two years. Finally they got him last Saturday.

they were more than excited about it. 
so literally minutes before legal hunting time came to its end the buck came out of the bush and the shot him. They made their way to the deer and he wasnt quite dead so a second shot was taken ( now after the legal time)

they then took pictures uploaded them etc.

they started to place the tags on the deer when they realised they didnt have a knife( you need a knife to notch out day month)

so one of them decided to go back home, a mile away. She gets to the field entrance and her way was blocked by a young man in a truck. He was asking all weird questions about the deer. Finally he moved and she went home. Came back to the field entrance and the lad was there again blocking her way and was still being awkward.

he again let her pass. 
she pulls up to her friend then out of nowhere a CO appears screaming “ stop poaching “

they replied they weren’t poaching, which they weren’t. In the end the CO took the deer off them cause they hadnt cut the tags properly.he also issued them with a 250 dollar fine.

so i was chatting with an old hunter pal and he said this big deer has been shot. He told me this young lad (same Cnut in the truck) and his dad had been after this deer for two years. Their bait/blind is in the next field.

the young lad was that pissed they shot the deer he called it in as poaching hence the CO turning up.

court date Jan 14th.

meanwhile i have told them to do a “ freedom of information “ on the COs phone to see when the call was received etc

this should turn out to be a real schitt show and i hope i bump into the jealous little prick

230F8CB4-4022-4880-A41F-54A0F173CE9A.jpeg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

A lot has gone on this week and this story is a right pisser.

good friends of mine have been trying to plug this deer for the past two years. Finally they got him last Saturday.

they were more than excited about it. 
so literally minutes before legal hunting time came to its end the buck came out of the bush and the shot him. They made their way to the deer and he wasnt quite dead so a second shot was taken ( now after the legal time)

they then took pictures uploaded them etc.

they started to place the tags on the deer when they realised they didnt have a knife( you need a knife to notch out day month)

so one of them decided to go back home, a mile away. She gets to the field entrance and her way was blocked by a young man in a truck. He was asking all weird questions about the deer. Finally he moved and she went home. Came back to the field entrance and the lad was there again blocking her way and was still being awkward.

he again let her pass. 
she pulls up to her friend then out of nowhere a CO appears screaming “ stop poaching “

they replied they weren’t poaching, which they weren’t. In the end the CO took the deer off them cause they hadnt cut the tags properly.he also issued them with a 250 dollar fine.

so i was chatting with an old hunter pal and he said this big deer has been shot. He told me this young lad (same Cnut in the truck) and his dad had been after this deer for two years. Their bait/blind is in the next field.

the young lad was that pissed they shot the deer he called it in as poaching hence the CO turning up.

court date Jan 14th.

meanwhile i have told them to do a “ freedom of information “ on the COs phone to see when the call was received etc

this should turn out to be a real schitt show and i hope i bump into the jealous little prick

230F8CB4-4022-4880-A41F-54A0F173CE9A.jpeg

What's a co Ted 

Atb j 

a CO is a conservation officer.he is law enforcement that oversees hunting and fishing.

they are all a bunch of fckn idijts power tripping jackboot nazis,i have yet to meet one with an ounce of intelligence

believe me or not

but the COs will place robotic whitetail buck decoys out in certain places.

these robots have cams in them.when some truck hunter drives around and sees one he will shoot it

then the COs will arrest them for whatever charge they can stick at them

• Like 1