• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teachers we had in the early 70's  would be up in court today 

In infants school we had a teacher white South African teacher called mrs Massey . She’s been there for years a taught my father . Anyway she would tell stories about her father that was a farmer and

I once had a wank in class over my French teacher, red hot she was. 

We had some great nick names for teachers in secondary school. Batman,  Poppa Smurf, Spit's, Scruffy Brady,  and Budgy Collins to name a few.

I asked the kids recently what names they had on their teachers, and they looked at me as if I had two heads. Thought I was bloody crazy lol

Mr Mathews our English teacher.. he said his bit and then went to the back of the class room. Anybody pissing about or copying would get a karate chop on top of the head from behind.. we never heard it coming, didn't really hurt with a thick head of hair back then cut basin style..was more of the shock factor. Had ring on his little finger too. We nick named him "JAP" ? ?

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Got to say that when I was young , we didn’t have fat kids , there was a kid we called “fatty “ , fat Stuff “ , Lard ass “ that kind of thing , but looking back he wasn’t obese, just a big lad with a bit of timber on him . These JTs as your PE called them are a relatively new thing because of the modern fast and processed foods . 

I was in school in the 60s mate ,?,read Tomos post and it will make sense ?

There was a rumour Miss Rusworth got done over the desk by a lad called Sweat, we called her the Spitfire because everytime she spoke she would wet you through. 

Another old legend is of Mr Valentine, the rumour is a kid who went rabbiting used to give him skinned rabbits, well apparently one time they skinned a cat and gave him it....  

"Titty" Tilson named for her enormous attributes,every pennywell comprehensive schoolboys wet dream she was (except for scotty the fat puff who changed his name to Sullivan Sinclair and moved to London to be a ladies hairdresser).

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Madamme mcneil my French teacher......I Used to shout out from back of the class... THUNDER THIGHS! THUNDER THIGHS! THUNDER THIGHS! HOE!!!!!! get everyone in class doing it lol..... Looking back I was a horrible little cnut ?probably why I left school at 14 and ended up in a yoi a yr later?‍♂️had some right beauts at my school..... Happy days mind looking back...... Hard old job being a teacher imo?

My bro shot someone twice in the head with a webley tempest, remember sitting in with my mum in the police interview, and bro says " didnt know it was loaded" lol, copper says what about 2nd shot? Little shit got a placement at top private school coz his a clever sod, kids from the purdey gunmakers, lever, various rock bands, quaker run, no discipline, robbed it blind and ended up in yoi, education is a funny ole experience 

• Haha 1

Chewing gum on the rads on to a bit of paper into some young ones hair talk about destroyed .... blasting teachers with fire hoses . Rockets up the corridors ,,, up in front of the board of education an all ,,,thinking back now no wonder I went to barnados of a wensday. .. half day Friday picked up by the yellow bus with  all the rest of the window lickers brought swimming to saint John of God's ha ha  ???????????

I was a b*****d to much traffic for them ,,,they had to think of something Cnuts got me lovely stopped me playing for the school gaelic team till I behaved I was snookerd . Funny thing my teacher who taught of the idea coached the football team he never missed his centre half tho?.. 

We had a pe/games teacher who was a completely horrible nasty piece of work.  He loathed every kid apart from the few that were really good at sports , everyone else he was a b*****d to .

Remomber once a kid i my year , a scruffy mechanics son who was always covered in oil and dirty from working in the garage at night and before school forgot his swimming shorts so the teacher made him swim in his pants . Poor kid had these stinking stained pants on while he swam in the pool and the teacher taking the piss out of him . Had to wear those wet pants all day 

Another kid , a brainbox (real nice sweet lad) was so scared to ask to go to toilet during lesson he pissed himself . Instead of telling him "go get changed" on the quiet me marched him over to the girls who were playing netball and made him stand on their touchline all lesson with pissstsined shorts . Poor kid never lived it down 

Seen him throwing the autiscic kid in our year around the field because the kid held the javelin wrong 

Numerous other cunty behaviour aswell but the one thing I remember us we had double games , so 2 hours . We were chatting while getting changed and he came in " seing as your all talking and messing around get back into school uniform , well have the lesson in a class room " we got changed to uniform.  He came in " get changed back into games kit " . He did this for 30 mins and it became comical in the end changing back and forth for half hour . Then he came in balling . " All of you in the showers now " so we all stood in the showers for rest of lesson . Hour and a half while he stood there shouting at us , leaving the room for 10 mins , came back in giving us shit and repeating this till end of lesson.  The water was freezing but the autistic kid for some reason thought it was boiling so ran out and he grabbed him and launched him back into the showers.  Hour and a half we were in there . 

Loads of parents complained about him over the years and each was told her been talked to , he's been disciplined etc . Then after I left he walked in to the girls changing rooms as they were getting changed . He got early retirement or whatever and during that period it came out that he had a excemplory record as a teacher . Not 1 incident  had ever been logged against him . Think the head had been fobbing parents off with bollocks about him .

Back in the early eighties there was a foxy pe teacher who only tought the girls.  Rumour has it one of her nipples had been bitten off by a lover.....my mate swears blind he nailed her on the changing room floor.....says they had a shower first and he wet hair was on the heating pipes and as it was drying it looked like steam was coming out of her ears as he was banging away :toast: