For give me if this has all ready been done lads

How many can remember your teachers from school

had some good uns and some bad uns to

some lookers and some horrors lol

some you did not mess with

and some you took the Piss out of

some who thought they were the man and would cane you for any thing

had one that was a wood work teacher who came to school on his Honda gold wing bike

he would stand on a chair and make you hold your hand out then he would jump up in the air and smack your hand with a sand shoe

and if you pulled away he would do it again the more you pulled away the more whacks you got .

The amount of times his bike was pushed off its stand lol

And his Name MR WOOD honest that was his name lol

Then there was MR Hindhalf a little stumpy old man never ever seen him hit any one ever but you just new not to mess with him

he had the respect of all us kids .

He used to stand out side his science class door with his hand out and we used to give him our cigs 

and at the end of the class he gave them back to us lol

the head master was a tit and so was the head of house and both the games teachers

i put those to sleep a few times lol

that was all in high school .

i could go on and on lol

come on lads give us your story's about your teachers .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teachers we had in the early 70's  would be up in court today 

In infants school we had a teacher white South African teacher called mrs Massey . She’s been there for years a taught my father . Anyway she would tell stories about her father that was a farmer and

I once had a wank in class over my French teacher, red hot she was. 

i grew up in the fifties/sixties mate..alot of my teachers were very firm ..dont forget some of these men had seen the horrors of the second world war..a little twat like me wan't gonna faze them ..god,, one, yous'e to give me the choice of cane he was to use on me..some was hippyish/student teachers..they were the easy one's..i can still remember the exact day/date i left , being told you'll do nothing with your life laddie..i look back and think ,,i enjoyed them days..if your still out there miss croucher, what a cracker you were..lol..

• Like 2

Our french teacher was camp as you like and administered punishment by a half hearted smack ,bare hand and a last minute squeeze of your butt cheek .

Mr tucker the drama teacher had the piss ripped non stop to the point he had a breakdown ,poor f****r .

Mrs Wyeman ,now there's a boyhood crush ,blonde hair, big tits and high heels .She ran off with a student too .

Head of year was an arsehole ,always on my case about something I didn't do lol .He had a fold up bike that had a habit of u folding whilst riding home lol.

• Like 1

I’ll never forget the two lesbians, ms Hugh’s and Ms Comber . We all suspected that they were an item . Then after school one day , and much to the delight of the onlooking pupils we witnessed them fighting in the car park . Proper going at it they were , hair pulling , scratching , and best of all swearing!!! After that every time you were in class with one , someone would cough and mutter Lezzie ? then the sniggering would start . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, MickC said:

Kes has to be the closest film ever made to how school life was back in the 70s/80s,so many things in it that you can relate back to from your time in school .

yep..but filmed in the sixties..the best times..

33 minutes ago, MickC said:

Kes has to be the closest film ever made to how school life was back in the 70s/80s,so many things in it that you can relate back to from your time in school .

Brian Glover as the sports teacher was spot on . We had a Mr “Taff Jones , who was just like him ?

11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Thats nothing. My french teacher once wanked me off in class. Not my favourite teacher tbh but he was a nice fella.

Did his hands make your tail look even smaller than it is....... ??

They were all c**ts at both high schools I went to and half the primary school ones were too.

I had 2 sports days to attend last week and the teachers these days are nothing like they were when I was there, most of the women are fit too I wouldn't have got any work done if they taught me.

• Like 1

In infants school we had a teacher white South African teacher called mrs Massey . She’s been there for years a taught my father . Anyway she would tell stories about her father that was a farmer and hunter and how one time he shot a crocodile in the head and how the bully ricocheted off and killed a black man that was watching on the other side of the pond . Lol she always aimed chalk at the Indian lads as well . Never happen today you got to love the 1970s ?

Edited by marshman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

we had one like that marshy that would throw stuff at you...normally the board rubber...mr shoumacker was his name..spelling.....same as the f1 driver}...

he was a slim  chap that wore two tone suits dark black hair and looked a bit like freddy mercury ...we all thought he was bent ...he was a bit odd and ferocious with it..and we were all a bit scared of him.....yet funnily enough he was a good teacher in my mind...I hated history but he made it intresting unlike the teacher we had the year befor...

had two great P.E teachers mr swan he also ran the after school rugby club,,, he always called me me J.T....come on jt tackle  him or keep up jt...lol

the other one was was mr Jackson....built like bruce lee...I remember our first cricket lesson with him in the summer....we all stood around him in a big circle about 10 meters from him....he then proceded to throw a chricket ball straight at you at head hight...everyone of us caught the ball ...lol....difrent times back then htey couldn't do that now

• Haha 1