32 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Just curious... Does anybody use those pop up camo hides when static shooting or the camo netting.... 

Mark will be along soon but he likes to make natural hides

where he can fall a sleep until his frozen birds have defrosted

so he can take a photo

and say he has just shot them :laugh:

SORRY MARK  could not help my self :whistling:

To be honest he has some good results with his natural hides

just build them and leave them for a few days before using them

dont cost out and he dose have good results .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Just curious... Does anybody use those pop up camo hides when static shooting or the camo netting.... 

Yes Phill, all the time mate but I`ve never used pop up hides.

Here`s a typical natural hide with a little netting involved.

IMG_0727.JPG.2f1bd1884b3bbd61316f2c3785a05c59.JPG

I hear your shooting abilities have improved greatly Jimmy since you came to mine for your lessons. :good::feck:

I bought a pop up hide a couple of years ago, I popped it up in the garden, hmmm okay for bunnies on a couple of places but in all honesty, I have never used it. Mine is the one with a double seat in and an open front ................................ this one   https://www.a1decoy.co.uk/2-man-hide-tent-36-p.asp

For sale if you want but the carriage will be a bugger.

Phil

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

I use the netting at times on the pigeons, never used a pop up hide!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, philpot said:

I bought a pop up hide a couple of years ago, I popped it up in the garden, hmmm okay for bunnies on a couple of places but in all honesty, I have never used it. Mine is the one with a double seat in and an open front ................................ this one   https://www.a1decoy.co.uk/2-man-hide-tent-36-p.asp

For sale if you want but the carriage will be a bugger.

Phil

Does the chair come out or is it attached to the hide?, I assume it's part of.... As you said carriage would be silly and it's a 3-4hour round trip.. How much are you asking for it

The double chair is part of the frame so doesn't come out although I have thought of pulling it apart to use the basic shell but not so sure it will work. I would want £40 Phill so it will cost you more than a new one by the time carriage is added.

Phil

7 minutes ago, philpot said:

The double chair is part of the frame so doesn't come out although I have thought of pulling it apart to use the basic shell but not so sure it will work. I would want £40 Phill so it will cost you more than a new one by the time carriage is added.

Phil

Might be worth a trip up in the car, make a day of it in lincs with the Mrs, ps.. What is there to do in lincs haha... 

Gonna leave the hide Phill, a bargain I know but I'm nearly a 100mile away it would be just as expensive to drive as it would to have it posted I think, but thanks all the same... I've seen some clearview camo netting £20 for 4metres might go for that and add a bit of el-natural around it....