Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anybody on here run a still? I’ve just got my first “wash” on the go last Tuesday and it’s nearly finished fermenting and ready for the next stage of the process 😁 im just wondering if there’s any other “moonshiners” on the forum that have any  tips on do’s and donts 👍 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldnt be shouting it about making spirit as its illigal in the u/k without a licence   

If I get put away for anything, I’d love it to be making moonshine lol I’ve just stashed all my gear in the woods anyway so I should be fine 👌 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, air gun ant said:

Tonight’s the night! If I’m blind in the morning you all know why 😂

49716073-8FAE-40D8-AE0D-AE9FAFB21EF5.jpeg

Be sure and give the first drop to the fairies and you'll be grand.

Seemingly that's what the poteen men used to do anyway

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2018 at 22:08, air gun ant said:

Does anybody on here run a still? I’ve just got my first “wash” on the go last Tuesday and it’s nearly finished fermenting and ready for the next stage of the process 😁 im just wondering if there’s any other “moonshiners” on the forum that have any  tips on do’s and donts 👍 

Do enjoy it.

Don't post it on a public forum ffs it's not exactly legal :laugh:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, air gun ant said:

Tonight’s the night! If I’m blind in the morning you all know why 😂

49716073-8FAE-40D8-AE0D-AE9FAFB21EF5.jpeg

Recognise those see thru tubs from my parents when I was s kid . Think it was elderflower wine and slow gin they made tho 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try and grab a pic tomorrow but you can buy proper made copper stils here in the shops to make your own shit :laugh:

I was on a boar hunt with Alectoris in Feb and the mountain boys turned up with some serious home made shit, that really did blown ya socks off...... definitely helped with the walking up and down the bloody hills mind 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mushroom said:

I'll try and grab a pic tomorrow but you can buy proper made copper stils here in the shops to make your own shit :laugh:

I was on a boar hunt with Alectoris in Feb and the mountain boys turned up with some serious home made shit, that really did blown ya socks off...... definitely helped with the walking up and down the bloody hills mind 😆

Yeah you can get them over here to but there about £500 and that air still was only £200 so a cheaper option to just see if I enjoy it. Anyway I’m not blind and I didn’t even have a hang over this morning! Pure and clean spirit 👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...