Mr Kevin Breen

I bought a t85 blowback from lincoln Airweapons last week. It was sold as new, but the little trial pellet holder was empty, also

the batteries was already in place on the torch and red dot, which I thought odd.Anyway way I went home and tried it out, but no pellets ware leaving the barrel.  I took the gun back the next day for the chap to have a look at it. He sent it away for over a week. He just called me and said it is back, but there is a charge because there was 5 pellets in the barrel. Surely I have my consumer rights to have a gun that works.  Have you had any other complaints from this supplier before. I would appreciate it if you could contact me ASAP. Many thanks K Breen

Adie at Lincoln air weapons is notoriously a pain the f’kin arse. They very rarely let buyers hold the products unless there committed to purchasing. 

How much is the bill out of interest?

16 minutes ago, Rez said:

Adie at Lincoln air weapons is notoriously a pain the f’kin arse. They very rarely let buyers hold the products unless there committed to purchasing. 

How much is the bill out of interest?

Don't sit on the fence Rez will you ??

• Like 1

This is most peculiar, where has the OP gone? Basically what has happened in my opinion is, a customer has bought a pistol, got pellets stuck in the barrel and returned it, instead of checking it and offering it for sale at a slightly reduced price, due to it now being a "used" pistol, they have sold it as new, very bad practice, threaten them with TS, and demand a full refund or replacement. 

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I just rang and spoke to him - he put the phone down on me :no:

........ I only wanted to know if he could recommend any good gun shops in Lincoln :laugh:

:laugh::thumbs:

• Haha 1