Malinois takes out ISIS

21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve seen a couple of kangals used as guards and they’re definitely intimidating, but I have a friend that has a Mali as a guard and that is one scary bastrud.

thats it mate    ok they got the size and looks, but you go round any farm / scrap yard and  see  them collies and gsd typs the feckers  rip you to pieces  mate . i went the one day to this farm local to me , he had black gsd x collie type  on a chain , man this twat would kill you   75lb of teeth  hitting  you , farmer had him loose at night  , said  didnt get many people  mess about on his farm . another   time  i was going to mate my staff bitch to a big tall staff  not far from me, the old bloke had 2 other bitches round his yard , one nice  40 lb pit  , and  ebt with bit of pit in it , same size as pit, both good watch dogs, but this ebt was fookin evil  you deff not go in in his place on your own   h,e had them on a chain in the day , but left the ebt out at night to guard the place, mal not over big dogs but big enough to damage you and kill you, a 40-50 pit could kill  if it had the mind to, but most are very people friendly   good job  lol. so a   65-70lb mal have no prob .

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a Belgian malinios has been credited for saving the lives of 6 sas men in Syria ... they came under sustained attack from an all round ambush so the dog was released into a building which was one of t

I find it a bit hard to believe than any dog f****d up several men with guns.

That is terrible what responsible dog owner would feed it that shit.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

just a few snaps of my lad he has put on a few summer ponds,his brother is currently working with the british k9 section in the  army and has been deployed to war zones around the world,jumping out of planes attached to his handler that kind of thing,the litter were bred here in ireland, all are doing well and have a natural guarding instinct,my lad dose his job well around my yard, have had him tested on a number of times with friends of mine trying to get over my 14 ft gate as if they were breaking in to rob the place late at night. 

IMG_2112 (2).JPG

IMG_2125 (2).JPG

IMG_2126 (2).JPG

IMG_2123 (2).JPG

nice dog that, is he a dutch Sheppard ?  , they like a bel mal   but stronger set , mind you there  crossing both mal and dutch  to gsd to get better al round fitter  type dog , that bit of gsd size makes them bigger dog to handle  as a guard dog, think as well there few other breeds in a dutch  apbt etc  .

28 minutes ago, bird said:

nice dog that, is he a dutch Sheppard ?  , they like a bel mal   but stronger set , mind you there  crossing both mal and dutch  to gsd to get better al round fitter  type dog , that bit of gsd size makes them bigger dog to handle  as a guard dog, think as well there few other breeds in a dutch  apbt etc  .

Ray I seen one that looked like it had a drop of bull in it he was a big dangerous looking dog put the shits right up me, the lad that had him was only about 15, an accident waiting to happen.

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Ray I seen one that looked like it had a drop of bull in it he was a big dangerous looking dog put the shits right up me, the lad that had him was only about 15, an accident waiting to happen.

I like some of the bull herders you see about now. Seem to not be such pain as puppies too

2 hours ago, bird said:

he is a dutch shepard going on 5 yrs tried to cross him too a greyhound 3 yr ago and she never held.

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

No matter how hard they try they'll never catch that dragon.

I think one of them looked like a dragon had caught him....after the Mali had finished ?