Malinois takes out ISIS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a Belgian malinios has been credited for saving the lives of 6 sas men in Syria ... they came under sustained attack from an all round ambush so the dog was released into a building which was one of t

I find it a bit hard to believe than any dog f****d up several men with guns.

That is terrible what responsible dog owner would feed it that shit.

Posted Images

My Son was in Kabul and the unit he was with used these dogs regularly the Taliban were shit scared of them these dogs do not mess about there was one dog in particular it was an absolute machine and yes there are videos. 

A dog won't bite anything or any were or just a sleeve .. a dog will take what's offerd leg/arm . .... no point training with sleeve so when he's released by his handler and comes tearing towards trainer /attacker he sticks out and offers them the sleeve next thing dog has his neck or leg or wrong arm etc the sleeve is the reward in away .have to get them biting sleve first  then suit and so on  friend mine was getting his trained by top blokes in dublin have done celebs dogs an that . Trained in irish an seen an alsation trained in Polish this dude  gave his dog back told him shoot it ... got him on the sleeve everything was fine he'd come do sessions at my mates house . My mate would have zues in house and  so an so would come banging on door shouting roaring ,, open door dog doin everything grand up onto muscle of his arm full siut on he had done all sorts with him , came to a stage the dog was that mental and headstrong one day took the sleeve and wouldn't give it back wouldn't let go of suit when told out .. b*****d done what he wanted became a danger out the back ,,, trainer told him his grand parents were the same. the man was actually afraid of the dog in the end tbh ..... a liability is what they are wouldnt trust any strange mali 

4 hours ago, delboy_187 said:

A dog won't bite anything or any were or just a sleeve .. a dog will take what's offerd leg/arm . .... no point training with sleeve so when he's released by his handler and comes tearing towards trainer /attacker he sticks out and offers them the sleeve next thing dog has his neck or leg or wrong arm etc the sleeve is the reward in away .have to get them biting sleve first  then suit and so on  friend mine was getting his trained by top blokes in dublin have done celebs dogs an that . Trained in irish an seen an alsation trained in Polish this dude  gave his dog back told him shoot it ... got him on the sleeve everything was fine he'd come do sessions at my mates house . My mate would have zues in house and  so an so would come banging on door shouting roaring ,, open door dog doin everything grand up onto muscle of his arm full siut on he had done all sorts with him , came to a stage the dog was that mental and headstrong one day took the sleeve and wouldn't give it back wouldn't let go of suit when told out .. b*****d done what he wanted became a danger out the back ,,, trainer told him his grand parents were the same. the man was actually afraid of the dog in the end tbh ..... a liability is what they are wouldnt trust any strange mali 

All that sounds like is its poorly trained and completely equipment focused. 

16 hours ago, delboy_187 said:

What was the goal/ultimate job plan for this dog?  Military? Guard? Personal protection?  Did yer mate train the dog himself or buy in 'ready made'?

22 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

My Son was in Kabul and the unit he was with used these dogs regularly the Taliban were shit scared of them these dogs do not mess about there was one dog in particular it was an absolute machine and yes there are videos. 

Unless your sons in the sas then I very much doubt a mallnois came into contact with many Taliban 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, littlefish said:

What was the goal/ultimate job plan for this dog?  Military? Guard? Personal protection?  Did yer mate train the dog himself or buy in 'ready made'?

for his yard and  (trainer lives local )and having seen this guy putting his own threw there paces in the local park he got brain wave ..so he  got a pup  they'd meet every other day work him came to stage dog was just claiming everything and wouldn't let go when told ,rather turning on you if he taught you trying get sleeve back tried everything prawn colors the lot dog would let go but then turn or who ever was on the lead  ,many a time bin there while it was goin on ?????????

Trick is to let them win Paul is it ????????????