Malinois takes out ISIS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a Belgian malinios has been credited for saving the lives of 6 sas men in Syria ... they came under sustained attack from an all round ambush so the dog was released into a building which was one of t

I find it a bit hard to believe than any dog f****d up several men with guns.

That is terrible what responsible dog owner would feed it that shit.

Posted Images

Imagine what they could do if you could train them to fire a gun and chuck a grenade ! ...?

I wonder if the dead guy had a bullet would in the leg ? Might be a case of not needing to be the fastest runner  , just needing to have a edge over his mate ....

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Thats what i was thinking.The SAS couldnt fight them off but a dog could.sounds a bit far fetched.

yeh sounds like it ,  them  mals are head bangers , seen few vids and they  bite anywhere not just sleeve , suppose if they went right into the bloke throat  and locked on, you be fooked your dead . if any dog of 50 odd lb want to really bite you and lock on your in trouble, my big dog Buck  got a feral  cat the one day, it was on his head 4 feet, but he got it in the chest, killed it but would not loose it no feckin way  , ok he big dog with powerful jaw  i couldnt get him to loose, but thank god he soft with people and dogs, them bel mals  could be very  dangerous  animals. but i am with you mate, you think they would have put a bullet in it head to help there mate, nothing will stop a bullet .!!

7 hours ago, bird said:

yeh sounds like it ,  them  mals are head bangers , seen few vids and they  bite anywhere not just sleeve , suppose if they went right into the bloke throat  and locked on, you be fooked your dead . if any dog of 50 odd lb want to really bite you and lock on your in trouble, my big dog Buck  got a feral  cat the one day, it was on his head 4 feet, but he got it in the chest, killed it but would not loose it no feckin way  , ok he big dog with powerful jaw  i couldnt get him to loose, but thank god he soft with people and dogs, them bel mals  could be very  dangerous  animals. but i am with you mate, you think they would have put a bullet in it head to help there mate, nothing will stop a bullet .!!

a Kevlar vest does

• Haha 1

All depends on the situation and the people in question. If their s bit pussiysh maybe the dog killing another guy might make them freeze , maybe they didn't want to shoot the dog incase they shot their mate etc . Who knows tho 

You've got insurgents in different rooms in a middle of a firefight .. noise chaos thinking of their escape routes taking incoming fire ... there's no way they would here a dog attack in a different room ... and if the dog took the fella by surprise I doubt you would make much noise with a dogs jaws crushing your larynx .......

24 minutes ago, baker boy said:

How come nobody ever films the good stuff

The dog carries a camera so the lads will have footage of exactly what whent on ???

12 hours ago, bird said:

Bullet proof glass?

• Haha 1