Bad run of luck

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the joys of theory , please show us a terrier you have bred that works or any terrier that you have worked , working meaning dug to,  a empty vessel make the most noise ..you've been on these boards f

Are you sure you're not Brian plummer risen from the dead? ?? You sound very book smart. I imagine shane was well aware his bitch was due to pup. Bitches often pup early on their own without someone p

Just been reading this thread and I do find you a bit out of order ace boon coon.there's nothing like kicking a man when he's down I'm sure the lads gutted about loosing 3 pups I would be and probably

Posted Images

On 08/07/2018 at 15:48, delboy_187 said:

Great price ....mate mine got a terrier done off an oul lad bob is his name in liexlip  20 euro I kid you not 

Is he near cellbridge the vet your talking bout old man has his surgey on road into c cellbridge.  Proper nice fella if same fella took.my mates hounds eye out 60 quid.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, turkish said:

Is he near cellbridge the vet your talking bout old man has his surgey on road into c cellbridge.  Proper nice fella if same fella took.my mates hounds eye out 60 quid.

Yeah that's the fella,I heard he retired but the surgery is still open.

8 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Tell me homo, what did i lie about? And show me or are you just another shit talker? Shut me up and show me. If not that makes you a liar.

You used to be Rippen on here ,now tell the world you weren't. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Aren't you brillant! Real life ace Ventura arent you? Lmao, never said i wasn't so were is the lies at fucktard? That's all you got? Thought so

Lol your arnt very bright are you. Can remember a while back you absolutely denied the fact .Can't be arsed to troll through the posts as I've way better things to do .

9 hours ago, mud said:

Ace when he logs in 

7D8CEE88-50EE-44DE-BA91-EB10CF883701.jpeg

Yeah that's me. But tell your mom to stop sending pics of herself to me, i keep telling it im not interested! Dogmandont is the one all up in your moms a-- and riding her stick tell her to stick with that gay homo and to leave me alone. Nasty bit--

piladyboy-alie408.jpg

• Haha 1