Bad run of luck

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the joys of theory , please show us a terrier you have bred that works or any terrier that you have worked , working meaning dug to,  a empty vessel make the most noise ..you've been on these boards f

Are you sure you're not Brian plummer risen from the dead? ?? You sound very book smart. I imagine shane was well aware his bitch was due to pup. Bitches often pup early on their own without someone p

Just been reading this thread and I do find you a bit out of order ace boon coon.there's nothing like kicking a man when he's down I'm sure the lads gutted about loosing 3 pups I would be and probably

Posted Images

Just been reading this thread and I do find you a bit out of order ace boon coon.there's nothing like kicking a man when he's down I'm sure the lads gutted about loosing 3 pups I would be and probably with hindsight might of done thing's a little different but that's his bug to bear no1 else's.I've bred a few litters in the past (I'm no expert or pretend to be)and have never heard of using a border and have never felt the need to take temperature or anything and think it's clear with what the lad says he was there otherwise he wouldn't have known how far apart the pups came and took the dam to the vets and as for lumping all the Irish statements in is just foolish.just think you could do with whinding your neck in a tad.and leaving each to their own ways 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Just been reading this thread and I do find you a bit out of order ace boon coon.there's nothing like kicking a man when he's down I'm sure the lads gutted about loosing 3 pups I would be and probably with hindsight might of done thing's a little different but that's his bug to bear no1 else's.I've bred a few litters in the past (I'm no expert or pretend to be)and have never heard of using a border and have never felt the need to take temperature or anything and think it's clear with what the lad says he was there otherwise he wouldn't have known how far apart the pups came and took the dam to the vets and as for lumping all the Irish statements in is just foolish.just think you could do with whinding your neck in a tad.and leaving each to their own ways 

Amen to that :good:

• Like 1

The reason why i said something abkut the irish is because every time o e of us YANKS say something it seems only the irish cry about it. But when anyone says something about is YANKS we laugh. And im not the one keeping this going all of you who arw posting to this are. I said what i said to the man and everyone said i was wrong for doing so. But im not wrong all of you telling him its ok and it easnt his fault isnt makimg him a better dog man. Your just comforting him instead of trying to educate him. And the old man glyn kept it going with his nonesense lying and not even staying on the topic. And if someone doesn't know how to build a proper whelping with a border on the inside then they should talk to there vet or google it. You don't have a litter on the ground in kennel. Sorry thats being a dirtbag and non educated

14 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

The reason why i said something abkut the irish is because every time o e of us YANKS say something it seems only the irish cry about it. But when anyone says something about is YANKS we laugh. And im not the one keeping this going all of you who arw posting to this are. I said what i said to the man and everyone said i was wrong for doing so. But im not wrong all of you telling him its ok and it easnt his fault isnt makimg him a better dog man. Your just comforting him instead of trying to educate him. And the old man glyn kept it going with his nonesense lying and not even staying on the topic. And if someone doesn't know how to build a proper whelping with a border on the inside then they should talk to there vet or google it. You don't have a litter on the ground in kennel. Sorry thats being a dirtbag and non educated

Have you not got a toothless sister you should be shagging.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
55 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

We'll put it this way, in the whole of the USA, the only man/women out of millions of people that the public voted to run the country was Trump. You have the neck to say the "Irish are not bright" haha. 

feck all  wrong with trump you, lol  hes doing great and I wish he would come over n sort Europe out

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Have you not got a toothless sister you should be shagging.

Hahaha your so funny! No i don't have a toothless sister i should be shagginn. Unlike your faimly we have dental insurance. Hahaha, but your toothless mom i shagged! Thank your pops for me for not having dental insurance??

1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Hahaha your so funny! No i don't have a toothless sister i should be shagginn. Unlike your faimly we have dental insurance. Hahaha, but your toothless mom i shagged! Thank your pops for me for not having dental insurance??

You really are a cretin. Look it up.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Like someone said ,I'm sure Shane regrets a few things and in the cold light of day I'm sure he would maybe of done it a bit different but the manner in which you smuggly stated so was in many ways the mark of your countrymen ,full of themselves and cocky like you are trying to assert something. Ive spent time in your country and never met a yank who didnt have plenty to say about himself whereas the Irish are mostly gent lemen .Personally I've never had a newly  whelped bitch want to leave pups for  a walk  and I've never used a purpose made whelpng box away from the kennels but I do used crepe boards as you describe but in her kennel .

You havnt done yourself or your countrymen any favours but we've come to expect it .

• Like 10
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Like someone said ,I'm sure Shane regrets a few things and in the cold light of day I'm sure he would maybe of done it a bit different but the manner in which you smuggly stated so was in many ways the mark of your countrymen ,full of themselves and cocky like you are trying to assert something. Ive spent time in your country and never met a yank who didnt have plenty to say about himself whereas the Irish are mostly gent lemen .Personally I've never had a newly  whelped bitch want to leave pups for  a walk  and I've never used a purpose made whelpng box away from the kennels but I do used crepe boards as you describe but in her kennel .

You havnt done yourself or your countrymen any favours but we've come to expect it .

I’ve also pupped bitches in the same kennel block as the rest of my dogs without issue, one thing I did notice is the rest of the dogs become quieter than normal as if they know what’s going on and behave accordingly, even though they are only in earshot of the bitch.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Mooching Celt said:

Here’s another one for you......

a wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something

Here's a couple my old man always said amongst others besides yours mooching a fool thinks himself wise through a book a wise man knows him to be a fool through his mouth a loud  fool shouts over others a wise man listens and learns kind of fitting ace 

• Like 1

Bad one shaneg. 

Your lucky the bitch is feeding the pups herself at least. I had to bring a bitch to the vet for a c-section and he gave me a syringe and a solution to feed the one pup when I was on the way out. He said there is a good chance I was in for a good few late nights feeding. Fortunately for me, she was a good mother and I had no problems. 

The bitch only had 2 pups. They both came out dead but the vet resuscitated one! If only I had access to Ace Boon C#$t as a pupping expert before I may have one more working terrier out the back!

Image result for joke about americans

• Like 1
  • Haha 1