Bad run of luck

3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

My knowledge didn't come from a book. It came from year's of listening and learning from some great dog men. And yes accidents do happen. But what happened here was not a accident but done out of lack of knowlege. And his bitch didn't welp early it was a day late actually he said. More of a reason to check her temp. And if she was ready to have pups she should of been put up in the whelping box and watchimg her. She would of showed him signs she is getting ready to pop. Like a thing called nesting or even discharge eating patteren chages. Ever here of that? But he would of never known that seeing she was in a kennel and more then likey didn't watch or he would of seen the signs.

Sorry it was a day early. Even then when it gets close to the date of having them you take the temp and watch for the signs. A green bean mistake and it cost him 4 pups that didn't and shouldn't of died. Now if known of them work you will never know if any of them were good or even if they do work he will never know if there was a better one. And folks stop making excuses because he didn't do right by that bitch and those pups. And if she was away from the other dogs that bitch probably wouldn't have ripped her stichs out either. Just added more stress on the mother. But in a few months you can bet your life the ones that do end up making he will say this is the best litter ever! Lmmfao

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the joys of theory , please show us a terrier you have bred that works or any terrier that you have worked , working meaning dug to,  a empty vessel make the most noise ..you've been on these boards f

Are you sure you're not Brian plummer risen from the dead? ?? You sound very book smart. I imagine shane was well aware his bitch was due to pup. Bitches often pup early on their own without someone p

Just been reading this thread and I do find you a bit out of order ace boon coon.there's nothing like kicking a man when he's down I'm sure the lads gutted about loosing 3 pups I would be and probably

Posted Images

Sorry it was a day early. Even then when it gets close to the date of having them you take the temp and watch for the signs. A green bean mistake and it cost him 4 pups that didn't and shouldn't of died. Now if known of them work you will never know if any of them were good or even if they do work he will never know if there was a better one. And folks stop making excuses because he didn't do right by that bitch and those pups. And if she was away from the other dogs that bitch probably wouldn't have ripped her stichs out either. Just added more stress on the mother. But in a few months you can bet your life the ones that do end up making he will say this is the best litter ever! Lmmfao

the joys of theory , please show us a terrier you have bred that works or any terrier that you have worked , working meaning dug to,  a empty vessel make the most noise ..you've been on these boards for years now paper chasing and given us the benefit of your knowledge , but in real terms what have you done with working terrier that allows you to even give a opinion ? 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
15 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

If you need a thermometer to tell you when your bitch is going to pup your not as bright as you’d have people believe.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I said 3 pups were born hours apart so how would I no if they were born hours apart if I wasn’t around to see it. I breed for myself and no one else only a few mates so I don’t need to go around like you saying this litter and that litter were top class the lads can see for them selves I don’t need to go around blowing up my dogs. The runty pup was nearly dead coming out and we spent ages keeping him alive and leaving the vets he said he will be lucky if it makes the night it was less than half the size of the rest. I can do nothing about a bitch jumping in on top of pup and being a bit rough with them. She is over mothering them a bit. As for the welping box I probably should have used one but I’ve bred a few litters over the years and never seen the need for one. Including 9 or 10 litters of hounds pups in the last 2 years when I was kennelman and terrierman for a pack of hounds and we never had much of a problem. Now  I’m not going to argue with you for the next few days. You worry about yours and I’ll worry about mine 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

the joys of theory , please show us a terrier you have bred that works or any terrier that you have worked , working meaning dug to,  a empty vessel make the most noise ..you've been on these boards for years now paper chasing and given us the benefit of your knowledge , but in real terms what have you done with working terrier that allows you to even give a opinion ? 

First off glyn, show me were i ever asked about papers or even talked about papers? Show me mouthy one the old great one? Because i haven't!! And i don't need to prove nothing to anyone what i do with my dog's because i don't care about your opion or anyone else's but mine. I dont  need to care because i don't sell dog's so don't need to impress anyone. And what glyn why didn't you say something about me saying shane doing his pups and his bitch wrong? Didn't comment to that and this is what the thread is about. Not about what i do with my dog's. What i said any half wit would agree with. Oh but it came from a fooking yank Lol so automatically its wrong because im from America.

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An it’s called a pig rail ain’t it, not s fcukin border, borders go round ye lawn ? 

Catchum, i see your still a stroke, and never heard it called a pig rail and almost 50 years old. And fucktard a border just doesnt go around your lawn a border can go around anything. Man are you not bright

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

so automatically its wrong because im from America.

i have nothing against americans just Cun.ts 

First off glyn, show me were i ever asked about papers or even talked about papers? Show me mouthy one the old great one? Because i haven't!! And i don't need to prove nothing to anyone what i do with my dog's because i don't care about your opion or anyone else's but mine. I dont  need to care because i don't sell dog's so don't need to impress anyone. And what glyn why didn't you say something about me saying shane doing his pups and his bitch wrong? Didn't comment to that and this is what the thread is about. Not about what i do with my dog's. What i said any half wit would agree with. Oh but it came from a fooking yank Lol so automatically its wrong because im from America.

you add nothing because you have nothing to add except the second hand bullshit you've been fed by peddlers and theory , papers you never stop going on about the breeding of your super dooper  hung papered muttley 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Glyn..... said:

i have nothing against americans just Cun.ts 

you add nothing because you have nothing to add except the second hand bullshit you've been fed by peddlers and theory , papers you never stop going on about the breeding of your super dooper  hung papered muttley 

Glyn your talking so much crap show me were i talk about my dog's and were i talk about papers to any dog you twat? And what peddlers do i deal with also seeing you think you know something. Lets here old great one. You cant because your talking shit! And please show me were i talk about my supper dooper puppy with hung papers? I dont have peds on my dogs fucktard! Show me glyn or stop running your mouth because i smell the shit over here that's spewing out of it. Shane f****d up plain an simple and this tard will continue to f**k up and kill more pups because of folks like you telling him it's ok.

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Glyn your talking so much crap show me were i talk about my dog's and were i talk about papers to any dog you twat? And what peddlers do i deal with also seeing you think you know something. Lets here old great one. You cant because your talking shit! And please show me were i talk about my supper dooper puppy with hung papers? I dont have peds on my dogs fucktard! Show me glyn or stop running your mouth because i smell the shit over here that's spewing out of it. Shane f****d up plain an simple and this tard will continue to f**k up and kill more pups because of folks like you telling him it's ok.

getting rattled are you sweet pea , you f***ing muppet 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, shaneg said:

So I had a bitch due to pup Tuesday. Went out Monday and she had 3 pups but it was hours apart. So another check  nothing else coming by 11 that night I was checking the bitch and green discharge was coming out of her and a phone call to the vets and she was in for a section. Left there with 8 pups. Stayed up most the night getting the pups sucking. The next day the runt died which didn’t surprise me. Since then she has lay on 3 more. Went out this morning and everything was grand so took the dogs for a walk came back and started cleaninh them out and got to her kennel and she had her stitches burst open so back into the vet and sowed her up again. Hopefully that’s the end of a bad run. The vet reckoned it’s only the 3rd bitch he’s seen burst her stitches in 40 years. 

Life throws us a fecking curve at times mucker,hope the bitch is OK and you get a pup to make it worth the shite.

• Like 4