ATN Shot Trak HD Camera / Setting Time / Date ?

Hi all biggrin.gif

This Is a question for any of you guys out there who use or have used an ATN Shot Trak HD Camera on your air rifle. Basically, I have used one on my HW100s for about 4 years or so with no problems whatsoever. The only thing I have been unable to do Is to set the time and date on the camera unit. I have tried numerous times to achieve this but It just does not work. I was therefore just wondering If anybody else has had the same problem, and If they have could shed any light on the situation. Here Is a link to the camera units Instructions that shows how to set the time and date. Maybe I'm missing something,

Atb,

John confused.gif

Instructions : https://www.manualslib.com/manual/90...Hd.html?page=5
Edited by mjr88
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

Although I never got any replies regarding the above query, I just want to let you all know that I have sorted the Issue and the Time/Day and Date are now working on my camera. It worked when I followed the Instructions on my desktop pc. All the other times I had tried and failed were on my mobile phone, so who knows why It didn't work,

Atb,

John ?

12 minutes ago, si brown said:

Glad you got it sorted!

i don’t think any lads on here use one so that’s why you never got a reply?

Do you YouTube your stuff?!

Thanks for the swift reply.

The only videos I could find on the tube were reviews on the camera and all of them were good. One chap who did a review I believe used to be a member of this forum but for some reason left, his name was Si Pittaway,

Atb,

John ?

Edited by mjr88
2 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Are you " rained off" Si ?  :rofl::laugh:

Haha..Not quite mark... first week of the kids hols so I’m in Spain ???

bet your sat in a stubble field blasting pigeons claiming it’s to hot for roofing?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mjr88 said:

Thanks for the swift reply.

The only videos I could find on the tube were reviews on the camera and all of them were good. One chap who did a review I believe used to be a member of this forum but for some reason left, his name was Si Pittaway,

Atb,

John ?

Think si p had a bit of a doo with the mods and left from what I can gather!

seen a fair few YouTube hunting vids filmed through the shot trax; footage turns out well?

3 minutes ago, si brown said:

Think si p had a bit of a doo with the mods and left from what I can gather!

seen a fair few YouTube hunting vids filmed through the shot trax; footage turns out well?

Can't complain about my camera at all. It does what It says on the tin and that's good enough for me :)

Edited by mjr88