The things you do for your kids

I fired a grand+ for both my kids first car insurance, told them to look after it cos they're on their own now. Tbh they're both sensible, I "lent" my boy a few grand for his first house deposit, offered to do the same for the daughter, she said I need a bigger car for the twins, so that's where that money went lol

If you can't do it for your own, well?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, d walk out on a funeral, or a days work in the blink of an eye and drive the length or breadth of the country if my kids phoned me for help, and my youngest is 24, but it's the job I took on and th

Fukcing kids they just bleed you dry until nothing is left except a shrivelled up husk of what you were ???

You dont know how much they mean to you until you loose one lost my grandson a few years ago to a rare liver disease only 11 or 12 cases around the world  and they only live until there

42 minutes ago, socks said:

That explains why look like steptoe you scruffy old Cnut ... no money left to clothe yourself ......

Listen to Mr. Man at C and A. Ffs.

I got a wardrobe full of designer gear, prefer the rustic look ??

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Thank you for sharing that . Don’t mind telling you I’ve got a tear in my eye . All the best to you and your family . 

Thanks lads for your comments

he would of been 8 or 9 yrs old now

we never got the chance to see if he would of been a good un or a bad un or if he was like his dad who is a bit of both

but then again his dad is like his dad (me) a bit of both good when i need to be and bad when i need to be

a bit like us all when it comes to our kids .

would of been nice to find out mind .

THEY SAY THAT THE BIG MAN IN THE SKY ONLY TAKES THE GOOD

so i like to think he would of been a good un

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just remembered, for my kids 18th birthdays they got it at 17, dad will pay for you to pass your driving tests.

Boy cost me £2K,  year or so later daughter cost me £1300, bargain!

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

What do I do for my kids.....mmmmm?

Well, what I consider the most important thing is that I say “sort it out for yourself” all the time!

Eapecially having two girls, I consider it almost more important for them than the boys.......dont want them growing up like those needy birds who always require some f***ing idiot bloke to complete them.

I always tell them “you may wake up one morning and find the boyfriend/husband is actually a complete f***ing idiot and if you can do things and being independent holds no fear you can just say “Bye Mate” And f**k him off” 

• Like 5

Me and my Mrs have a house that we've rented out that will become my little ones one day she can live there or sell it for her own place that she chooses we try and give her everything we can but at the same time we don't let her sit in front of screens all day she has to walk the dog with me at least 4 times a week and we give her little jobs round the house and once she starts it she has to finish it weather she wants to or not. For me it's building life skills not everything we do is what we want to but have to suck it up and crack on and get the job done 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1