The things you do for your kids

4 minutes ago, walshie said:

Nail on the head there. :thumbs::thumbs:

???? 

Taking your daughter to a concert at 10?

Maybe I should've give her a whack for liking that carp pop music?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, d walk out on a funeral, or a days work in the blink of an eye and drive the length or breadth of the country if my kids phoned me for help, and my youngest is 24, but it's the job I took on and th

Fukcing kids they just bleed you dry until nothing is left except a shrivelled up husk of what you were ???

You dont know how much they mean to you until you loose one lost my grandson a few years ago to a rare liver disease only 11 or 12 cases around the world  and they only live until there

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

???? 

Taking your daughter to a concert at 10?

Maybe I should've give her a whack for liking that carp pop music?

Same as Bosun mate. That wasn't in response to your post. I love doing stuff with my lad. 

10 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Apologies Newkid, my post was just a generalisation and in no way directed at you or your post.

No worries mate

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Same as Bosun mate. That wasn't in response to your post. I love doing stuff with my lad. 

Right I'm off my high horse now lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Right I'm off my high horse now lol

:laugh: Letting kids run riot and do as they please is being their friend. Supervising them when they are young is being a Dad. 

Even though it just seems like an excuse to see Little Mix. :whistling:

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Took mine to the local agricultural show this morning..... Probably there 4 hrs spent £100 on over priced bouncy castles, fancy burgers, shooting gallery, pony and quad rides?‍♂️the 3 of em were happy as a pig in shit lol, wouldn't change it for the world......Mrs is in work till 10 this evening then I'm off out for a barbel lol....... Get home and have Sunday at the beach, bar b que and fun in the sea..... Living the dream boys, living the dream ??

You would be if you caught one ?

• Haha 1

I’m from a different generation obviously. My parents didn’t pick me up or drop me off anywhere. I made my own way there or my own way home . I had F all growing up . What it taught me was independence. I have kids and did a fair bit of running around , but we balanced it out so that they had to earn the lifts and drop offs by doing jobs . There is nothing for nothing in this world and it won’t do the kids any harm to learn that . We are producing a generation of feckless, spoilt kids who expect to have fantastic lives , doing fantastic things day in day out .

• Like 7

what about going guarantour for a loan for your kids first car insurance and car and then he looses his part time job and cant afford to pay ye back weekly and ye end up spending 3 years sorting it out ....ohh that was fun lol..but at least he got the freedom to go places with his girlfriend and enjoy the summers ,and be dry in the winters lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1