Non working dogs

some folk age themselves to quick . there are men working 10-12 hour shifts in construction 6 days a week.  in there 60s and 70s ffs. get out and do sum shit. your a long time dead. 

a pair of old farts doing a farmer a service

_DSC1841.JPG

• Like 12

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better off in pet homes than the dog's home or the merry go round.

If they're happy,healthy and cared for does it really matter??I don't think so...what does chap my arse is the idiots with lurchers or terriers banging on about how much stuff the dogs done when clear

Still better off than half the poor c**ts that belong to so called dog men and spend half of the winter and the whole of the summer locked in a pen with the only human contact being a couple of minute

Posted Images

On 07/07/2018 at 22:11, Bosun11 said:

Yup, its always a sad sight for me, a majestic running dog being walked by some daft doo gooder, wearing a fecking harness and a muzzel (because its a hunting dog!) and the poor cnut is being walked down country lanes (because its a hunting dog!!) Without ever getting the chance to 'go'.....

And do you know who's fault that is... Ours!! For breeding far too much shite...

Sickens me....

Still better off than half the poor c**ts that belong to so called dog men and spend half of the winter and the whole of the summer locked in a pen with the only human contact being a couple of minutes a day when a bowl of grub is chucked down to them.

• Like 12
3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Still better off than half the poor c**ts that belong to so called dog men and spend half of the winter and the whole of the summer locked in a pen with the only human contact being a couple of minutes a day when a bowl of grub is chucked down to them.

You knows , then ask why do you think hes not performing or not fit hahahaha

On 08/07/2018 at 14:12, bird said:

i think  when you been around  lurchers, terriers  for 30 odd years like my self , it be very hard to not continue  doing so . funny thing is it been on my mind of late  , i am 66 in 2 weeks, old Bryn 11 in sep , Buck 6 in august , so really in 5 years both these dogs could be dead from old age. now i be  71 then lol , now i am still fit and quite keen , still lamp Buck once a week , and mooch every day for couple hours. i have thought when them have gone should i get another lurcher , i like 1x beddy x grey  make good dog not to big, and ok for bit of lamping and mooching  in the day, i would deff like one but would i be to hold to start again in 5 years time, or should forget it  .??

Bird your never to old mate for another dog I’m a firm believer in if you stop what your passion is (dogs) then your body will also slow up it’s the dogs that give you motivation to keep going they need walks/mooches/hunting.....definitely bedlington x greyhound mate keep you on your toes

• Like 1
13 hours ago, hjckcff said:

some folk age themselves to quick . there are men working 10-12 hour shifts in construction 6 days a week.  in there 60s and 70s ffs. get out and do sum shit. your a long time dead. 

a pair of old farts doing a farmer a service

_DSC1841.JPG

100% mate short time living long time dead push on with active hobbies 

• Like 1

Take the fecker from him  thick fecking idiot he if he complains tell feck off give the animal a chance if he complains more tie him up put a string muzzle on him and parade  him round the lanes  thrashing him with a piece hazel stick,sort his fecking way of thonking, ate bill

On 19 July 2018 at 09:19, poxon said:

Bird your never to old mate for another dog I’m a firm believer in if you stop what your passion is (dogs) then your body will also slow up it’s the dogs that give you motivation to keep going they need walks/mooches/hunting.....definitely bedlington x greyhound mate keep you on your toes

This post true Ray I see some you get    Younger                     than thee and me,they done dusted fecked get a beddie xs yas fancy giving one a go ,don't hang about next best litter grab a ma.le    no ifs butts ,I hike has you know nivys bag jukels small rod all packed away go walk about fa days on end now summertime be gone again weekend grandson in tow we fish the river nothing serious just chilling watch nature etc grab the moments keep at it .atb Bill

• Like 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Take the fecker from him  thick fecking idiot he if he complains tell feck off give the animal a chance if he complains more tie him up put a string muzzle on him and parade  him round the lanes  thrashing him with a piece hazel stick,sort his fecking way of thonking, ate bill

What?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

This post true Ray I see some you get    Younger                     than thee and me,they done dusted fecked get a beddie xs yas fancy giving one a go ,don't hang about next best litter grab a ma.le    no ifs butts ,I hike has you know nivys bag jukels small rod all packed away go walk about fa days on end now summertime be gone again weekend grandson in tow we fish the river nothing serious just chilling watch nature etc grab the moments keep at it .atb Bill

enjoy your grand son and the fishing, great in the summer that . be couple years before another dog wait  when Bryn bit older   deff on the cards then .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

your right mate , i prob feel lost with out a lurcher   had them round me  mooching/lamping    30 odd years now, i dont think being honest that i just go for a walk with out a dog, your right they get outside  deff, and being honest it prob me doing this the amount of time kept me fit/strong for my age.Yeh a 1x beddy x grey prob be just right when the time right, couple years time , when Bryn bit older i get one then , my  2 more than enough right now , but it deff on the cards for the future  , and it great excuse  to get away from my wife  for 2 -3 hours     haha      

• Like 3
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Who are you wanting thrashed bill? ?

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

dont wana thrash any one ,that's nit ta say the idiot with the rescue don't need thrashing blacky has no probes understanding.atb bill

Lol I just reread the whole thread ?

• Haha 1