Non working dogs

4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

FairPlay to you ,I love whippets etc 

I still got the labradoodle she’s 3 I think this year ,couldn’t catch a hog tied rabbit in a phonebox but very loyal dog , and sons staffy pup I think those will be my last dogs an I’m 44 in September ? 

Don't let age stop you mate. Just keep reasonably fit and avoid getting fat and you should have another 20 years of mischief in you at least.

• Like 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better off in pet homes than the dog's home or the merry go round.

If they're happy,healthy and cared for does it really matter??I don't think so...what does chap my arse is the idiots with lurchers or terriers banging on about how much stuff the dogs done when clear

Still better off than half the poor c**ts that belong to so called dog men and spend half of the winter and the whole of the summer locked in a pen with the only human contact being a couple of minute

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah I’m already fat an unfit though ?

My fathers 57 and hes out at the side of the cover every sunday during season with his lurcher.even took on another pup for the season.we be dead long enough 

49 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah I’m already fat an unfit though ?

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

My fathers 57 and hes out at the side of the cover every sunday during season with his lurcher.even took on another pup for the season.we be dead long enough 

I'm 62 and if I didn't have my son and daughters dogs to look after, as well as my own two, I'd have wanted one from scottish hare hunters first litter from the deer cross bitch. I'd have the work for it too as my collie cross is getting on a bit now.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

I'm 62 and if I didn't have my son and daughters dogs to look after, as well as my own two, I'd have wanted one from scottish hare hunters first litter from the deer cross bitch. I'd have the work for it too as my collie cross is getting on a bit now.

Thats a good attidude to have.dogs keep me father sane haha.his words.all of us has left home so its just the parents at home now.hel put up with all them soaps all week cos he knows hes gone all day sunday lol been like that since we were kids.please god it will never change

• Like 5

Im 66 and have two dogs i mooch with every day ones 12 the others 10 both were decent in their prime, im reasonably  fit, but cant see myself without a dog, got an arrangement with a mate 30 years younger than me who will take my next dog, if i pop my clogs. But if i do get another i would go for a smaller lurcher that would suit my purpose eg ferreting the odd night on the lamp, no double figure nights that would suit me.

Edited by keepitcovert
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, keepitcovert said:

Im 66 and have two dogs i mooch with every day ones 12 the others 10 both were decent in their prime, im reasonably  fit, but cant see myself without a dog, got an arrangement with a mate 30 years younger than me who will take my next dog, if i pop my clogs. But if i do get another i would go for a smaller lurcher that would suit my purpose eg ferreting the odd night on the lamp, no double figure nights that would suit me.

Ran out of likes but if i was to get  a runner  it would be a whippet or whippet lurcher.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shovel shy said:

Thats a good attidude to have.dogs keep me father sane haha.his words.all of us has left home so its just the parents at home now.hel put up with all them soaps all week cos he knows hes gone all day sunday lol been like that since we were kids.please god it will never change

Sounds like me at 39?love the Mrs and kids but by f**k I enjoy my time out with the dogs too, wont ever be without 1 or 2 no matter how bad things get?your a lucky man to have an Oldman that's still keen as you..... Long may it continue ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll be 60 before the season starts, looking forward to getting the dogs fit, yomping and biking, trouble is lurchers will be 11 and 8 but still very much up for a nights lamping, age is just a number.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I'll be 60 before the season starts, looking forward to getting the dogs fit, yomping and biking, trouble is lurchers will be 11 and 8 but still very much up for a nights lamping, age is just a number.

Cheers, D.

Wtf is is yomping. 

Cheers p.

Yup, its always a sad sight for me, a majestic running dog being walked by some daft doo gooder, wearing a fecking harness and a muzzel (because its a hunting dog!) and the poor cnut is being walked down country lanes (because its a hunting dog!!) Without ever getting the chance to 'go'.....

And do you know who's fault that is... Ours!! For breeding far too much shite...

Sickens me....

25 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Yup, its always a sad sight for me, a majestic running dog being walked by some daft doo gooder, wearing a fecking harness and a muzzel (because its a hunting dog!) and the poor cnut is being walked down country lanes (because its a hunting dog!!) Without ever getting the chance to 'go'.....

And do you know who's fault that is... Ours!! For breeding far too much shite...

Sickens me....

Let it out brother

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3