That’s it, Brexit is over

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Nice that some folks still have faith ! 

I don't mate, but I,m not stupid enough to get all excited about something that's just a smoke screen, the outcome of brexit  has already been written and crying over my keyboard won't change f**k all, did they really need a massive jolly away in a big country mansion drinking subsidised wine and claiming double time plus expenses from the tax paying public,  to come up with a piece of shit paper that could of been drawn up in an hour in an office anywere, I watch what's happening but have no real faith in anyone I don't know, 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, riohog said:

no good winging  if you  really pissed off with the way this country is run.  fk off somewere else 

Check ! Lol 

• Haha 2

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah...

I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan to leave a bit for my kids, I know I'll be taxed, I know the government's are corrupt, I know we're lied to, I know we are pawns in a bigger game...but... I thought that vote may have made a difference, only time I've been excited to vote, and very excited with the outcome...

Sorry but I'm now back in my bubble, I'll play the game, ill try and stack the odds my way, my kids will have it easier, but f**k believing or being sucked in again..

Here's a view from my upstairs window, my bubble....f**k em!

20180707_122408.thumb.jpg.198bad93e6cb84873fdcd45d0ad5596a.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
51 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah...

I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan to leave a bit for my kids, I know I'll be taxed, I know the government's are corrupt, I know we're lied to, I know we are pawns in a bigger game...but... I thought that vote may have made a difference, only time I've been excited to vote, and very excited with the outcome...

Sorry but I'm now back in my bubble, I'll play the game, ill try and stack the odds my way, my kids will have it easier, but f**k believing or being sucked in again..

Here's a view from my upstairs window, my bubble....f**k em!

20180707_122408.thumb.jpg.198bad93e6cb84873fdcd45d0ad5596a.jpg

I was going to give you a like but then thought fcuk it this bloke deserves more than that so a big well done to all you've achieved and your realistic outlook on life is the best way to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right, it goes like this. Never f***ing mind the referendum, the real referendum is in how strong willed those that want to leave are. If we don't get what we want then that's because we don't really have the stomach for it, democratically speaking that is.

If there is the democratic will to genuinely be free then it'll fester and grow and turn nasty and this political wriggling and deception will come back to bite!

If it doesn't then it's because 'we' havent the stomach for freedom.

I'm more and more in favour of another referendum, like the remainders want. But they'll never give us one now.

Edited by Born Hunter
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I don't mate, but I,m not stupid enough to get all excited about something that's just a smoke screen, the outcome of brexit  has already been written and crying over my keyboard won't change f**k all, did they really need a massive jolly away in a big country mansion drinking subsidised wine and claiming double time plus expenses from the tax paying public,  to come up with a piece of shit paper that could of been drawn up in an hour in an office anywere, I watch what's happening but have no real faith in anyone I don't know, 

What they have done could hav bin sorted out over a cuppa and a bacon roll . Interested to see where it goes from here they ain’t out the woods with this deal plenty will happen from now on  first things first let’s wrap up the game against the swedes ???????????????

Edited by green lurchers
43 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I was going to give you a like but then thought fcuk it this bloke deserves more than that so a big well done to all you've achieved and your realistic outlook on life is the best way to be.

Not digging you mate but that view from your window was one of the reasons the brits stayed blinkered for too many years they couldn’t see wat was happening cos from ther window everything was fine while Labour Blair the war criminal was implementing his Trojan horse attack of imported scum into inner city areas that over a period of time will fk the whole country 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

You also predicted that kebab men were planning on over throwing the uk by poisoning kebabs, and Putin had intentions on the highlands of Scotland, if memory serves, don't really make you Nostradamus more pike from dads army "" don't panic mr mannering"" ??

Time you went into a home I never mentioned Putin had "intentions" 

And as for the kebab scenario very plausible. In fact I'd bet that happening before any big cat being proved

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Edited by collieman
2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Not digging you mate but that view from your window was one of the reasons the brits stayed blinkered for too many years they couldn’t see wat was happening cos from ther window everything was fine while Labour Blair the war criminal was implementing his Trojan horse attack of imported scum into inner city areas that over a period of time will fk the whole country 

f**k it mate.. what do you propose, head into town and behead an immigrant?

The world's changed not just this country, I voted for my countrys future.. but I'll only be able to secure my kids future...that is obvious now... how I do that I'll decide, not the government or internet yappers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

f**k it mate.. what do you propose, head into town and behead an immigrant?

The world's changed not just this country, I voted for my countrys future.. but I'll only be able to secure my kids future...that is obvious now... how I do that I'll decide, not the government or internet yappers

You sort of missed it but hey no prob 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You sort of missed it but hey no prob 

Maybe I did mate, 

I'm certainly not blinkered, immigration was only one reason I voted, as someone who enjoys business progressing I voted for more than that...

Apologies if I misread, but I'm back to fending for me and my own (by the way, that's more than just my immediate, figure of speech)...

I guess it's the only way in the end

f**k it, a Barbie of epic proportions is on, cider in hand and we're in the semis... time to enjoy the moment

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Maybe I did mate, 

I'm certainly not blinkered, immigration was only one reason I voted, as someone who enjoys business progressing I voted for more than that...

Apologies if I misread, but I'm back to fending for me and my own (by the way, that's more than just my immediate, figure of speech)...

I guess it's the only way in the end

f**k it, a Barbie of epic proportions is on, cider in hand and we're in the semis... time to enjoy the moment

Haves great day i voted for.  Brexit not for me I’m ok but for my 3  grankids they the ones that got t live in this world [BANNED TEXT] I’m gone