That’s it, Brexit is over

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

No

LABOUR MP Chuka Umunna has claimed Jacob Rees-Mogg’s European Research Group are the only ones with a Brexit plan but that their plot for the UK would be “catastrophic” for Britain.

Now listen up chicki Chucky  il break it down into simple English which you fail to understand you  dense cnt “ we’re leaving because of thick dense non U.K. cnts like u ?if left to cnts like U sucking freaks your gang we wood be fkd in a nutshell your a fkn scumbag   Now we have got that straight we voted leave so fk off and be of use but stop talking bollox you scummy cnt ????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

No

LABOUR MP Chuka Umunna has claimed Jacob Rees-Mogg’s European Research Group are the only ones with a Brexit plan but that their plot for the UK would be “catastrophic” for Britain.

Now listen up chicki Chucky  il break it down into simple English which you fail to understand you  dense cnt “ we’re leaving because of thick dense non U.K. cnts like u ?if left to cnts like U sucking freaks your gang we wood be fkd in a nutshell your a fkn scumbag   Now we have got that straight we voted leave so fk off and be of use but stop talking bollox you scummy cnt ????????

stop beating around the bush GL just spit it out man.

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, mackem said:

Theres a remoaner on sky news "democracy doesn't just end at one referendum:blink: and "give the youth another vote as it will affect their lives the longest" ?FCK-OFF.

Unreal isn't it :rolleyes:

........ Some dickhead on another forum said exactly the same thing a few days ago.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Unreal isn't it :rolleyes:

........ Some dickhead on another forum said exactly the same thing a few days ago.

Probably the same Richard head. The problem is the public are sheep.  Now if you had king Nige and buffoon Boris stamping out the same  beat the sheep would all follow the piper.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Meece said:

Now if you had king Nige and buffoon Boris stamping out the same  beat the sheep would all follow the piper.

Didn't they both wash their hands of the process after the results of the referendum came in? I get it but maybe if they saw it through it wouldn't be as f*ck*d.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Meece said:

It's that "calling for" again. It's the current word. All calling for shows is that they ain't got any power. If they had the power they would just do.

True but I'm subject to offshore media. This "deal" f*ck*ry is making it look like a second referendum may happen from where I sit. Even when it's mentioned on the radio it's portrayed like Britain is getting cold feet and Remain is pushing for a do-over...

Thoughts?

Well. From here I dont think that anyone has got a clear idea of what the hell is going to happen.  It is so complicated that until after the event happens it will become a bit more transparent. As far as I can see, the process is like a big ship moving. Lots of people might be "calling for" things but if a second vote is taken in the hope of reversing the decision then a precident is created whereby everything is reversible.  Democracy itself would be at question.  Every election would be re fought to infinity because what's it going to be ? Best of three ? Best of sèven ? Best of X ? We will come out but how much is out going to be. If there are big anti votes in other EU countries then there could  be a big change. As long as T May holds her nerve and stays dug in then it will happen.  But no one knows  to what extent. And that is no one. The only certain thing is that day to day operations will continue and the general public will get shafted as usual. Some will loose and some will win. No doubt the day after Brexit people will be asking " What was aĺĺ that lot about?  This is going to affect the European countries as much or even more than us. We've been playing games like this for hundreds of years. Still I'll stock up on ammunition and food ect and check my bug out bag. Not that I'm going anywhere soon. My family name came her with william the conqueror so we've been her a long time.

• Like 1

Thanks Meece. :thumbs:

I only asked because the majority of the media I've subjected to over the last decade is from the colonies. If it was the only source one could be forgiven for assuming that a second referendum is imminent because the Brits think they've f*ck*d up. That's the way it's being portrayed from where I'm sat anyway.

I believe the initial separation of the European teat is going to be bumpy but it'll right itself in the medium to long-term. All this posturing is ultimately smoke and mirrors as there are plenty of opportunities in a globalized economy and the narrative of European reliance is just scaremongering. I'd like to see a hard Brexit and I believe that keeping European rules, regulations, and some of the laws will be proven to be folly but that's JMHO.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo