That’s it, Brexit is over

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

and free movement of people has stopped when we leave proper.

Errr.......think again, they have just called it something else.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

What's happened ?

By which, of course, I mean what way have they found to f*** us over ?

Basically mate, you are staying in but they have decided to call it out ! I shit you not !

Yup wilf is 100% correct we have been well and truly fekt 

• The UK would accept continuing "harmonisation" with EU rules on the trade in goods, covering only those necessary to ensure frictionless trade
  • Parliament would have the final say over how these rules are incorporated into UK law, retaining the right to refuse to do so
  • There will be different arrangements for trade in services, including financial products, with greater "regulatory flexibility" and "strong reciprocal arrangements"
  • Freedom of movement as it stands will come to an end but a "mobility framework" will ensure UK and EU citizens can continue to travel to each other's territories and apply for study and work
  • A new customs arrangement will be phased in, with the goal of "a combined customs territory"
  • The UK will be able to control its own tariffs and develop an independent trade policy
  • The jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice will end but the UK will pay regard to its decisions in areas where common rules were in force.

come on, did any of you think that in some way we would not be shafted up the arse without any protection for being the ones to vote out, biggest mistake was leaving ANY negotiations to politicians, should have been left to business leaders to sort out, unemployable brainless arseholes occupy parliament who get in because they represent parties not the people, until the rest of you stop f***ing whinging that  you don't vote due to the incompetence of the major parties and start supporting independent PEOPLE and vote for them you will continually get what you deserve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
41 minutes ago, scothunter said:

That's nice

You can always slag off yanks while the government is balls deep in you......that should take your mind off it ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

You can always slag off yanks while the government is balls deep in you......that should take your mind off it ? 

It was a joke. 

Also the day after Brexit and feel free to check if you want.

I predicted this very thing and was mocked for suggesting it.

I don't slag of the yanks as nearly as much as you do the UK.

This latest should keep you going for a while though.

• Haha 3