That’s it, Brexit is over

1 hour ago, BGD said:

Still hurts to sit down but on the plus side I've got a banging pair of tits :thumbs:

Honestly you have to sort of admire the sheer tenacity of the woman holding on for this long but surely she has to go now? This latest stunt is just pathetic and reeks of desperation.

She's like hepatitis :laugh:

• Haha 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

She's like hepatitis :laugh:

Aye a particularly persistent strain too :laugh:

Remember when everyone thought there was no way she could cling on after the humiliating GE result? That was over a year ago!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

Aye a particularly persistent strain too :laugh:

Remember when everyone thought there was no way she could cling on after the humiliating GE result? That was over a year ago!

The knives are being sharpened as we speak ....but who's going to step up?  :hmm:

1 minute ago, kanny said:

The knives are being sharpened as we speak ....but who's going to step up?  :hmm:

If I was to put money on someone it'd be on Gove. He's quite popular with both MPs and party activists.

Honestly who knows though? One thing you can say about politics over the last few years is there's been plenty of surprises!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

If I was to put money on someone it'd be on Gove. He's quite popular with both MPs and party activists.

Honestly who knows though? One thing you can say about politics over the last few years is there's been plenty of surprises!

In politics nothing happens by accident.if it happens, you can bet it was planned that way .. . Roosevelt  :thumbs:

The brexiteers are worried enough by the bollocks that may has made of it never mind risking a GE and coming third after labour and ukip taking top spot, nah they already had that warning shot, if they feck it up then ukip who now are a hard right group will be running the place and that's too embarrassing. For the establishment to even risk and personally that's when the queen dissolves parliament and gets new one set up or civil war in GB

What this demonstrates is the utter contempt the "elites" feel for ordinary people when the only true democratic vote we've had in my adult life, can just be ignored. 

If they had any idea that the people would actually have the temerity to vote against their "advice", no way they would have let us have a Referendum.

"It was a close vote so we need to do it all again!", we hear. But if the vote was 1 in favour of Remain, it would have been a dead issue for at least another generation.

"I think the people have changed their minds!", we hear. Who are they asking? In all my 54 years on this planet, I have not, nor do I know anyone who has been asked for an opinion that matters. All we get is the biased Mainstream (Fake News) Media wheeling out the Doom mongers to scare us. 

What they have actually achieved is to piss people off with their patronising, condescending attitudes (we are too thick, uneducated bigots to understand the issues).

What we do understand is that they are looking after their own selfish interests and screw the rest of us.

Yes I agree than nobody really knows how things would work out but that doesn't stop them lecturing us about the impending disaster.

May is a remainer. She has the right, like the rest of us. The problem is, she stood for the leadership promising proper Brexit. She has shown herself as a liar and a coward and as such, she has no trust from the electorate and should have the decency to go with a little dignity and stop destroying the Tory Party apart. If not, then we will be run by a Communist Government for the forseeable future.

If people think that we can just go back to the way it was is deluding themselves. I would put money on us losing our rebate and all the opt-outs that we currently have and we would have even less influence than we have now. The EU would know that the UK hasn't got the balls to follow through with our threats.

It's time for everyone to accept the Democratic Vote, cut out all the negative scaremongering and work together to make this former great country succeed.

Rant Over

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The reason there wasn't a strategy in place in the event of the people of Britain voting leave is quite simple, not for one minute did the bstards think we would vote to leave, it's that simple.

The reason it's a royal clusterfuck is also quite simple, we have an ardent remainer in charge and the remainers as a whole are doing everything possible to thwart the democratic process.

I for one am fcuking sick hearing how us leavers didn't know what we were voting for, I'd vote to leave again tomorrow regardless of the pish the remainers are peddling.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Why would Farage waste any more of his life on a country that don’t care about itself ? 

a country that don't care about itself.the country that dont care about itself voted to leave the eu.the government cant organise the wishes of the people and give the country what they voted for.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Why would Farage waste any more of his life on a country that don’t care about itself ? 

f***ing up the establishment is sport to the fella!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, king said:

a country that don't care about itself.the country that dont care about itself voted to leave the eu.the government cant organise the wishes of the people and give the country what they voted for.

They put an X in the box to leave then voted Blair-servative !! Go figure ! 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

They put an X in the box to leave then voted Blair-servative !! Go figure ! 

and we ended up with a remainer as pm that wicked witch may.

• Like 1