That’s it, Brexit is over

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its about immigration for me, successive governments have blamed the eu for this country being swamped by 3rd world detrius, it might not stop it but at least then we'll know who really is to blame

Which makes it a sovereignty issue fundamentally. You want the UK to have full control of its immigration.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Sovereignty, beginning and end. Entirely about sovereignty.

And that's worth losing thousands of jobs then? What's sovereignty actually mean in this day and age? Likely bugger all......

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

And that's worth losing thousands of jobs then? What's sovereignty actually mean in this day and age? Likely bugger all......

Woods for the trees eh mate nay mind  it’s all about not overloading our offspring with millions of free movement scumbags not much really 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

What's independence and freedom mean? Yeah nowt. f**k all fella. :blink:

Outdated values. 

• Like 1

I think something often missed here is ANY choice is a gamble. Staying in the EU doesn't garuntee that things will remain as they are now. Leaving doesn't garuntee things will change.

Staying carries risks, leaving carries risks. f***ing breathing carries risks! I'll not vote out of cowardice.

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mate the same people who say brexit will cost 1000s of jobs are the same f***ing traitors that said the sky was gonna crash to earth the day after we voted to leave, we are British, left to our own devices we WILL make brexit work as long as we get as far away from the eu as possible

Well it's all good and well taking that risk but if it does end up costing thousands their jobs is it really worth it? 

Just now, Born Hunter said:

By the definition of the word! Nationally we will be more free to determine our own actions.

We will make it work out , best to be at the wheel than getting steered down a dark road by the eu who hav not a clue how to run a sweet shop let alone Europe 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Well it's all good and well taking that risk but if it does end up costing thousands their jobs is it really worth it? 

Actually it is worth it we done well before the eu infact we wer a proud. Nation if we don’t act now we will forever be ruled by the eu fkn muppets 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Mate, the f***ing Arabs gave the taps on the oil a half turn open and cost the UK 65k+ jobs and the tax man £12B /yr! Shit happens! In a market economy of a highly developed country new jobs get created.

Thousands of jobs means f**k all imo. If If If. What if the EU crashed the uk economy through piss poor policy decisions? Stop pretending remaing is a garuntee, that assumption is a fallacy.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, the f***ing Arabs gave the taps on the oil a half turn open and cost the UK 65k+ jobs and the tax man £12B /yr! Shit happens! In a market economy of a highly developed country new jobs get created.

Thousands of jobs means f**k all imo. If If If. What if the EU crashed the uk economy through piss poor policy decisions?

Let's be honest here though, it's safe to say most people voted because of immigration. Will Brexit actually have any impact at all on that policy? It's no good reducing EU migrants yet letting in more from around the world.

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Thousands of jobs means f**k all imo. If If If. What if the EU crashed the uk economy through piss poor policy decisions?

They want the city of London across the channel it’s always grated on ther fkn nerves , we are a powerhouse of a  United Kingdom a world leader that is wat they want to rob us of , they nearly got there, it’s our last chance 

Edited by green lurchers