That’s it, Brexit is over

They are all going through the motions of a non brexit.

That scruffy fecker Corbin and his war pig will be running the show soon.

And then the door will be open to welcome our immigrants to the UK.

Jobs fecked.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kanny said:

If Carlsberg did female prime minister's. .....hang on 

No she was no better no worse than any cnut else  her kids didn't do bad out of her did they?????? Oh  yes she was she shut and gave away ????????

if t5heres no leadership challenge by the brexiteers then it clearly shows may was put in place to derail the vote and keep us in ther corrupt eu. if they time it right then they can bring down government before times up then we can leave with no deal and give the finger to the EUSSR, if it doesn't happen then it shows the left have infiltrated government in every level. BRING BACK FARRAGE

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it.

Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit. 

He's a disloyal opportunistic snake. 

Boris is all for Boris so when he comes out with the concern for "British people" well it's only a sound bite. 

Only just recently after promising to oppose the runway at Heathrow conviently he wasn't available for the vote. 

There is no one in that cabinet I would trust there all more concerned in validating there own positions and keeping their cushty jobs. They took an already complicated serious issue that involves every man women and child in this country for years to come and f****d it up to the point it's become a shambles! 

Personally they should all be sacked if that was a board in some huge company that would exactly what would happen. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, scothunter said:

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. They're all snakes and deserve to be treated as such. This is a golden opportunity for the electorate to show Westminster who works for who. Afterall national sovereignty is at stake.

• Like 3