That’s it, Brexit is over

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

Whatever happens will happen regardless of what we think or do. People who think that we will have any bearing on what happens in the world by posting on a hunting forum are deluded. Get out with your dog's or guns or whatever makes you happy and be happy with what you've got because as sure as shit stinks you won't be changing anything on a global scale anytime soon.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

If we don’t kick off we deserve everything we get

The only folk liable to kick off are the ones who are pushing some other agenda or ones who just like to riot like those shiftless c**ts annoynomous against capatilisim or the scum looking to loot a new telly.

From the day you are born wherever that may be on this planet the governing body will screw you. 

I don't imagine this will have any catastrophic impact on my life. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, kanny said:

Yup wilf is 100% correct we have been well and truly fekt 

• The UK would accept continuing "harmonisation" with EU rules on the trade in goods, covering only those necessary to ensure frictionless trade
  • Parliament would have the final say over how these rules are incorporated into UK law, retaining the right to refuse to do so
  • There will be different arrangements for trade in services, including financial products, with greater "regulatory flexibility" and "strong reciprocal arrangements"
  • Freedom of movement as it stands will come to an end but a "mobility framework" will ensure UK and EU citizens can continue to travel to each other's territories and apply for study and work
  • A new customs arrangement will be phased in, with the goal of "a combined customs territory"
  • The UK will be able to control its own tariffs and develop an independent trade policy
  • The jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice will end but the UK will pay regard to its decisions in areas where common rules were in force.

Yep, and all the EU will do with the migrants is hand them a nice little card that entitles them to stay and follow the yellow brick road straight to the UK.

f**k all will change.

They're calling it 'BRINO' - Brexit in name only :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Bring back farrage and trump and I bet we would have a cracking deal,  something tells me the puppet masters higher up are pulling the strings now and for what reason other than I'll gotten gains and greed, funny how novichok has taken prime news coverage again. Basstarding russians again tut tut

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Yep, and all the EU will do with the migrants is hand them a nice little card that entitles them to stay and follow the yellow brick road straight to the UK.

f**k all will change.

They're calling it 'BRINO' - Brexit in name only :thumbdown:

It took them 12 hours to answer the question ... do we love capital more than we hate immigrants?  

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Bring back farrage and trump and I bet we would have a cracking deal,  something tells me the puppet masters higher up are pulling the strings now and for what reason other than I'll gotten gains and greed, funny how novichok has taken prime news coverage again. Basstarding russians again tut tut

DONT worry mate there's a free " come on England hat "  taking up the front page of the daily mail this morning 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

it's just a draft proposal, that will be looked at laughed at and rejected by the eu,getting the 27 country,s in the eu to agree on anything does,nt happen that's why the state of Europe has failed since the Roman Empire first attempted to create it, napoleon and Adolf hitler, had simular success, The final  chapter will end in war after our leaders have generated enough hatred for our nieghbour,s, it's a well rehearsed script that solves the population crisis, and re distributes all the wealth back to the top, so as stiffy says, just enjoy your little lot while you can and hope the button does,nt get pushed because nothing that happens here will change a thing 

• Like 1

My guess is that the EU will pretend to haggle about it a bit, insist there has to be some kind of “contribution” towards a common customs zone  which obviously all the MPs will agree to and that will be that......17 million people can go and f**k themselves !

Just a guess mind you 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, kanny said:

Yup wilf is 100% correct we have been well and truly fekt 

• The UK would accept continuing "harmonisation" with EU rules on the trade in goods, covering only those necessary to ensure frictionless trade
  • Parliament would have the final say over how these rules are incorporated into UK law, retaining the right to refuse to do so
  • There will be different arrangements for trade in services, including financial products, with greater "regulatory flexibility" and "strong reciprocal arrangements"
  • Freedom of movement as it stands will come to an end but a "mobility framework" will ensure UK and EU citizens can continue to travel to each other's territories and apply for study and work
  • A new customs arrangement will be phased in, with the goal of "a combined customs territory"
  • The UK will be able to control its own tariffs and develop an independent trade policy
  • The jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice will end but the UK will pay regard to its decisions in areas where common rules were in force.

So they've just changed the name of everything really !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

So they've just changed the name of everything really !

It's a draft proposal mate nothing more and nothing less, it will be laughed out of parliament and spell the end of tresame if she tries to press ahead with it, but it's achieved a bit more hatred and anger from  the dads army brigade, as can be seen on here, 

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It's a draft proposal mate nothing more and nothing less, it will be laughed out of parliament and spell the end of tresame if she tries to press ahead with it, but it's achieved a bit more hatred and anger from  the dads army brigade, as can be seen on here, 

Nice that some folks still have faith ! 

5 hours ago, scothunter said:

It was a joke. 

Also the day after Brexit and feel free to check if you want.

I predicted this very thing and was mocked for suggesting it.

I don't slag of the yanks as nearly as much as you do the UK.

This latest should keep you going for a while though.

You also predicted that kebab men were planning on over throwing the uk by poisoning kebabs, and Putin had intentions on the highlands of Scotland, if memory serves, don't really make you Nostradamus more pike from dads army "" don't panic mr mannering"" ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You also predicted that kebab men were planning on over throwing the uk by poisoning kebabs, and Putin had intentions on the highlands of Scotland, if memory serves, don't really make you Nostradamus more pike from dads army "" don't panic mr mannering"" ??

In fairness to Scot mate, I also never believed that any main party had any intention of honouring the referendum result.

I have just been back to the UK for a week and I’m back again next week and every time I see it the full realisation of just what a shit state it is in hits home a little more.......it’s so f***ing bad it’s unreal but like road noise, when you live with it every day you don’t notice it.

If nobody understands the full weight of what disregarding a referendum means for your lives, your kids lives and your grandkids lives then frankly everyone deserves everything they get.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1