• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How Islam progressively takes over countries September 23, 2015 When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a thre

In 2011 it was 80% white British, 83% generic white. It's either changed a f**k load in 8 years or the statistic is bollocks. The conclusion you make is probably still valid though. I'd say to th

I get your point, but mine wasn't actually about the fact Trump wasn't welcome more the question of how the f**k did Sheffield become 50% somalian, although it does explain how a somalian refugee beca

Posted Images

22 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do Not forget , that’s what people died for in service of their country , so people like that can be representative of you and I . 

Madness 

It's quite indicative of the levels of participation in society since 1939. Wouldn't you agree?

• 2 weeks later...

They are normalising stuff that would have shocked us only a few years ago. Self decency and honour are things of the past, now it is all selfish 'what can I get, how much can I make'.. and they weren't happy enough to have our kids being brainwashed at school with liberal balls, no, they had to import a whole lot of backwards people to push it along. Now it is all about multiculturalism (only their culture, ours is racist), and rainbows.

• Like 2

I don't think any have.. and the same with bigamy (It is their culture), child marriages and all that crap. Give it a few years and pedophiles will be asking for marriage to be changed, so they can be on a par with muslims, and it will be against the law to marry a fellow British (as in English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish)/Irish person. Kids will be taken to mosques and sharia courts will be the same as the high court.
Sometimes I think it is a London thing, but be that as it may, the shit soon spreads like slurry, and touches every town and village with it's stench. Just before I left the army, one of my last jobs was to look into some beasting by NCOs at a training camp. The complaint was about... and I shit you not, They called the kids Taffs and Jocks, Paddy, Scouse etc etc Makem for a Geordie, Geordie for a Mackem, the normal shit.. AND.. the NCOs shouted and swore too much. Seriously. Complete and absolute 'I'm entitled' bullshit. I stayed the few days, made my report, saying that those that complained should be failed as they weren't mentally strong enough.

I do not believe anyone with middle eastern cultures or religion should be in charge of any part of our country. I am not a racist. I am not against any colour creed or religion who wants to integrate to our ways. If you don't want to integrate and want to carry on in your own ways then f**k off to where you came from.

Probably the same view the country had before the Vikings or Roman Catholics arrived and that didnt do very well or spread very far did it. Flash in the pan.

• Like 2

I worked in Sheff on NG Hospital and it was like I was working in India. Not a paper or butty shop in sight. Must have been a dozen mosks though.

Can see Sheffield Mps in debate......... 

di-dar-do-dat,

ar-a-did-ar

What da-do-dat-fo?

Aaar-e's-rate-da-lad dropped mi ma a curry off t'other week. 

Tha ma dint eat no curry. A dunt believe the.

To rate she dint, f****n dog turned its nose up, but the c**t's not getting his Pyrex back

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, NeillNI said:

Give it a few years and pedophiles will be asking for marriage to be changed, so they can be on a par with muslims, and it will be against the law to marry a fellow British (as in English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish)/Irish person. Kids will be taken to mosques and sharia courts will be the same as the high court.

How Islam progressively takes over countries
September 23, 2015

When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the current situation in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is happening in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

“When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.” These tensions are seen on a regular basis in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,” such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,” such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society, which has been experienced to some degree in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,” such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%

Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

“It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia law,” he states.

Dr. Hammond is also concerned by demographic trends. “Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population,” he observes. “But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.”

https://blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

• Like 5
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

I worked in Sheff on NG Hospital and it was like I was working in India. Not a paper or butty shop in sight. Must have been a dozen mosks though.

Can see Sheffield Mps in debate......... 

di-dar-do-dat,

ar-a-did-ar

What da-do-dat-fo?

Aaar-e's-rate-da-lad dropped mi ma a curry off t'other week. 

Tha ma dint eat no curry. A dunt believe the.

To rate she dint, f****n dog turned its nose up, but the c**t's not getting his Pyrex back

LOL dat reyt deer.

Imagine what it is like serving your country in the most recent sandpits, with a very close up and personal view of these people, then coming home to see the same scum lauded and pampered. Meanwhile more arrive, and are afforded everything you fought to protect, and you are dumped on the street. That is the reality for 13000 veterans at the minute.  The country is being stolen from right under our noses.

If you think I am exaggerating, just have a look at the fallout from the biggest ever UK vote and mandate, the instruction it gave to the Government, and how said mandate is being sidestepped. 

Edit - this is just today - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/01/british-court-recognises-sharia-law-landmark-divorce-case/

Edited by NeillNI